Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckeyy(393)
    Country

WTTF any and all Rangers from base on up as well as a few Astros

I'm looking to trade or buy Texas Rangers cards as well as Mike Trout and a few Astros as well as other RCs. For Rangers I'm looking for anything from base to autos and GUd, and I'm looking from present all the way back to the 1980s. For Trout, I'm mainly looking for inserts, refractors, parallels, SPs and base. As far as Astros, I'm interested in RCs and refractors of guys like Bregman, Altuve, Springer. As I said, I can trade for them or buy them. Looking to make some deals. Here's a link to my site with some stuff I have FT on it. Note: There is NO base on this site, but I have a ton of base that's sorted by year and brand all the way back to the 1980s. SO if you're looking for base set needs, hit me up. Also, there's no common inserts, refractors, etc. just stars listed at this point. But I have commons all the way up to stars that are sorted by team. So let me know what you're looking for. Thanks.

Here's the link to my site:
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

www.hughescards.weebly.com
    Last edited by SFACUJackCat; 10-10-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    I only ship to the USA. I don't accept cash TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

Do you have anything from my website's wantlist? I can put a lot of Rangers together for you.Trying to downsize my collection. Also looking for vintage (especially vintage) or recent A&G for trade bait.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.
    I am trying to complete some sets too. Especially for 2002 flair football and 2015 Allen and Ginter Baseball. PM me for fastest results and in case I forgot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, I can work a Bulk trade if you can get me something from here?
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...is-cards-again
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...r-this-Players

LMK Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have a few RANGERS and ASTROS gu and auto's on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...p-auto-s-ft-fs - PLMK if you're interested in any. I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's to add to my PC of ORIOLES and NATIONALS. However, I may consider others that make good trade bait.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jnell22's Items on eBay

Hello

I found 85 Rangers that are not Topps base cards. I think there is only 1 or maybe 2 doubles. Most of the players are Pudge, Kinsler, Texiera. There are some Soriano’s, Darvish, and others. There are some Topps products but they are subsets or foil cards. I also found a Michael Young jersey card.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Tigers727; 09-25-2019 at 05:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckeyy(393)
    Country

I didn't have anything from the yearss you were looking for. All of my cards are from 2018-19. Sorry.

Do you have anything from my website's wantlist? I can put a lot of Rangers together for you.Trying to downsize my collection. Also looking for vintage (especially vintage) or recent A&G for trade bait.

I've got a few base and inserts of guys like Lindor, Correa, Baez and Areando. Probably a few others too, but again they're going to be base and inserts. No RCs, autos or GUd.

I'm interested. PM sent. Thanks.

Hello

I found 85 Rangers that are not Topps base cards. I think there is only 1 or maybe 2 doubles. Most of the players are Pudge, Kinsler, Texiera. There are some Soriano’s, Darvish, and others. There are some Topps products but they are subsets or foil cards. I also found a Michael Young jersey card.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

I could do a lot of Rangers for a GU or 2. LMK if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

]

I've got a few base and inserts of guys like Lindor, Correa, Baez and Areando. Probably a few others too, but again they're going to be base and inserts. No RCs, autos or GUd.

\

Not a problem tell me how many they are and we work something.Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Hi -

Feel free to check out my tradelist and let me know if any of my Rangers interest you. Thanks!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast