I picked up a box of 19-20 MVP (I know not super exciting but bare with me). Anyways I began opening up packs and had some decent hits for my PC, i'm also trying to collect the complete base set. About 2/3rds of the way through the box I began to notice a lot of the same base cards coming up. As I continued to open I began looking back and realized that aside from 3 rookies & 6 other base cards every single other base card was a double coming from the same box. If you count out the 12 inserts I pulled that made up 84 cards that were all doubles of each others, all from the same box. The last time I remember seeing anything like that is when I was 7 years old pulling 91-92 Pro-Set. Is this an abnormal find or have others had the same results with MVP this year?

As for my hits:
Puzzle Pieces #99 - Jordan Binnington, #109 - Drew Doughty & #194 - Adam Henrique
Net Crashers #NC1 - Johnny Gaudreau
Stanley Cup Edition 20th Anniversary Silver Script #23 - Mikael Backlund, #76 Thomas Chabot & #77 Shea Weber
Supernovas #SN8 - William Nylander
Gold Script - #157 - William Nylander
Silver Script - #8 - Marcus Johansson, #89 - Braden Holtby & #232 - Kole Sherwood