SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankrock's Items on eBay

The Toronto Card Show Thread (2019)

Hey folks! Trying something a little different. Instead of a brand new post for each upcoming show, this thread can be used for more than just promotion of the show but also to answer any questions you may have at any time about the Toronto Card Show.

Maybe we'll revert back to our regular routine next year but thought I'd give a general thread a try.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone that joined us at our inaugural show at Junction Craft Brewing. It truly is a beautiful venue, bright and spacious, and everyone enjoyed hanging out in the tap room and sampling brewery fresh beer before taking some home. See you October 27th at the Thornhill Community Centre before we return to Junction Craft Brewing on November 24th.

I'll contribute to this thread from time to time and as always you can get show info at www.TorontoCardShow.com
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

See you at the shows!
    Frank
    Upcoming Shows & Information:
    Toronto Card Show | Hidden Content Newmarket Card & Comics Show | Hidden Content

Est. 2006

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Oakland Raiders Toronto Blue Jays
    See barkingtreespider's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Send PayPal to jayeh1969 Member is PayPal Verified

Hey folks! Trying something a little different. Instead of a brand new post for each upcoming show, this thread can be used for more than just promotion of the show but also to answer any questions you may have at any time about the Toronto Card Show.

Maybe we'll revert back to our regular routine next year but thought I'd give a general thread a try.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone that joined us at our inaugural show at Junction Craft Brewing. It truly is a beautiful venue, bright and spacious, and everyone enjoyed hanging out in the tap room and sampling brewery fresh beer before taking some home. See you October 27th at the Thornhill Community Centre before we return to Junction Craft Brewing on November 24th.

I'll contribute to this thread from time to time and as always you can get show info at www.TorontoCardShow.com

See you at the shows!

Frank

See you at the Newmarket show also!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankrock's Items on eBay

See you at the Newmarket show also!!!

Yes! Perhaps I'll create a Newmarket Card & Comics Show thread as well.