Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2013-14 Upper Deck Fleer Retro Basketball Box

I bought one of those before 2013-14 basketball boxes took off. I got it from this dealer in western New York around Black Friday for about $80. They go for $800 now. My two autos were Calbert Chaney and Jerry Lucas. My two Skybox Rubies cards were Jerry Lucas and Allen Iverson. I did get a base Giannis RC. I did get some 90s style Ultra, Metal, and Skybox base inserts of other 13-14 rookies, today's stars, and retired players. If I paid $800 for that box, I would have been extremely bummed out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah, always good to get stuff before the prices become insane. Glad you got a Giannis. I got his Prizm RC before Prizm took off and before 2013-14 took off. It's now in a lockbox. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did get two hanger boxes of 2013-14 Pacific Titanium at $20 per last Nov. Two jerseys per box. One was Giannis. Got it graded and got a 9. I did see at a Wal-Mart a couple years back, a 3 pack 13-14 Prizm deal with a mark down sticker. Sold it for around $50. Should have sold it for 3x that. Saw that at the National for $180.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Wow I can't believe these boxes are that much now. I got one heavily discounted for like $30-40 back in 2014 and got a Metal Gems /150 rookie of someone with a long weird name, but it wasn't Giannis.

When Giannis exploded I checked my inserts box and found a 13-14 Prizm Red Prizm RC of his. It's funny, someone could have easily traded me a $3 card for it and I wouldn't have blinked. I sent it to BGS and got a 9.5 with two 10's.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also found at a Wal-Mart a couple years ago a 13-14 Prestige Basketball blaster. It had a marked down sticker on it. I have been sitting on it seeing if the lower end 13-14 products will take off.