SCF Rewards
    Country

Big Toronto Maple Leafs fan

Hey everyone, let me start by saying that my name is Paul Coady and I am from Newfoundland Canads. I have been a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan all my life. The Maple Leafs recently had their training camp here along with their first exhibition game. I tried very hard to get Mitch Marner to sign my Jersey but to no avail. Anyone able to help make this happen?
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Welcome Paul to SCF and there are a lot of Hockey fans on here. Someone should have some Mitch Marner cards for you!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Fellow Leafs fan checking in. They are off to a great start to the season so far. 2 straight wins!

Welcome to the forums!
    Collecting: Jhonas Enroth & Upper Deck 300 Win Club Cards