SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

Old Redemptions That Upper Deck Committed to Resolving This Year - Any Update?

A number of months ago there was an info release from upper deck that they were going to drive to resolve a bunch of old redemptions from SPA that seemed to be lagging forever - they mentioned that they would likely just issue the cards without autographs if they couldn't get the player to finish signing them. Has there been any update to that? I remember them calling out SPA specifically and the 13-14, 14-15 and 15-16 seasons specifically.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I just checked my Jarnkrok (14-15) status and it still has the same status message it's had for like 4 years now: Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient.

SCF Rewards
    Country

McCarron and Hutton are live with stickers
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content