Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - krunchtyme will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Anyone looking for 1991, 1992, 1993 Racing Cards from McDonald's in unopened packs?

I just bought a box at a flea market and it had a bunch of Racing cards still in unopened packs from McDonalds. One of them had Dale Earnhardt showing on the bottom. Let me know if any one is interested. Not really interested in a trade, but would listen to offers.

1991 2 packs

1992 34 packs

1993 8 packs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

I don't need these but I do collect Nascar. What else do you have. I have some old glory day Dallas Cowboys News Papers that I would trade. Emmitt Smith Rushing title, Super bowls that kind of stuff. DFW Newspapers.