Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - rd69586 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Buffaloes New England Patriots
    See chicagocubs513810's Items on eBay

Looking for some new stuff

Did a totally new Flickr account and made a website. Took about 6 months to complete, so in celebration I am Looking for some new stuff, not really sure what. i do know i would like to find a Stan Musial auto. Always down for Jon Lester that i do not have, Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Max Kepler, Dirk Nowitzki, Luka Doncic, Tom Brady, Colorado Buffaloes, German born athletes....really just attention grabbers.....colorful patches, low numbered, low numbered autos. Some stuff will be harder to separate with than others, but I am open to offers. LMK what you like and what you got. Thanks

Looking to get out of football.....just not Brady and PC.

https://chicagocubs51381.wixsite.com/mysite

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183281410@N02/albums
    Last edited by rd69586; 10-09-2019 at 07:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (66)
    Country

I tried looking through your flickr but with so many separate albums it's very cumbersome to browse all the cards. Looks great for anyone looking only for a specific team or two though. And your website requires permission to enter so I couldn't browse there. Just thought I'd mention it and good luck with your searching.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, I'll try to figure out the permission thing. Most people I have encountered like looking for teams, so I figured it was easier by team and attributes after that.

BANNED

Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Royals Chicago Blackhawks
    See MultiGenSportsCards's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Would you be interested in a few football patches?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, been stuck in prison (work) for the last few days, so i believe i checked everyones sites and here is what i found.

CrownKC- depends on who and what they are, but colors are always good.

Crosby- interested in the Schilling black gu, Lester Heritage Red border and black border, Pro Debut Harper, Finest Orange Rendon, and Gerit Cole EEE.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok, been stuck in prison (work) for the last few days, so i believe i checked everyones sites and here is what i found.

CrownKC- depends on who and what they are, but colors are always good.

Crosby- interested in the Schilling black gu, Lester Heritage Red border and black border, Pro Debut Harper, Finest Orange Rendon, and Gerit Cole EEE.

not sure what you mean by"Gerit Cole EEE."

BANNED

Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Royals Chicago Blackhawks
    See MultiGenSportsCards's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Sounds good, here's what I have (still a work in progress, so LMK if you have any other requests that aren't listed):

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ick-Mahomes-!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

I can use the Christian Mccaffrey Prizm rc. Lmk if it is available and i will see what i have for you.

Thanks,
    Brad

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried looking through your flickr but with so many separate albums it's very cumbersome to browse all the cards. Looks great for anyone looking only for a specific team or two though. And your website requires permission to enter so I couldn't browse there. Just thought I'd mention it and good luck with your searching.

OP - Just trying to give some helpful feedback, but I completely agree with mortatort. Clicking in and out of albums is not ideal although I understand your logic. Maybe start another album that is "All Autos" and add all auto cards to it since a pic can be in multiple albums.
    Anyways, good luck with your search!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast