Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - puffster31 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See puffster31's Items on eBay

Football Autos - clearing them all out, nothing over $4

Going through my football autos and I just have way too many so I'm zeroing these out. Prices are below scans, flat $3 shipping. My phone does not have the greatest camera but I can retake or answer questions about the autos.

$1 autos

$2 autos

$2 autos

$2 autos

$2 autos

$2 autos

$2.50 autos

$2.50 autos

$2.50 for the 2012 contenders, $4 Hughes national treasures century, $3.50 Hughes national treasures, $2.00 Hughes hit, $3 for the rest of the Hughes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in the Ingram and Ladarius Contenders Autos. Any other chargers in the scans I missed? Also who is the 95 SP auto in the fourth scan?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See puffster31's Items on eBay

i don't believe there are any more chargers in the scans. the auto you asked about is tony castillas -- cowboys.