Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

It has been a week since I first posted here, STILL waiting on a reply. PLMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok this should work out fantastic because I have this years bowman platinum as follows...

Renowned rookies appox 85 cards As for rookies i have approx. 200 of those those are you semi stars not your vlads or Alonso types

Platinum Presence about 70 cards For my top 100 cards i have about 700 of those again no vlads, francos ect....

Prismatic prodigies about 110 cards

So yeah let me know if your interested and possibly an offer thanks for your time

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@LifesAPitch - Why do you come to SCF and NOT reply to those who have posted on your thread ? I saw that you were on SCF two days ago (10/17), and STILL no replies to ANY have posted on here 10/11-10/17 (and a few others since). So, please reply to me and the others that have posted here. Thanks. Have a good evening.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay

I live in CT, let me know where he is located and I will check it out, thx Jim

Collecting Baseball Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay

He is in New Milford , CT.

I live in CT, let me know where he is located and I will check it out, thx Jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

@LifesAPitch - Why do you come to SCF and NOT reply to those who have posted on your thread ? I saw that you were on SCF two days ago (10/17), and STILL no replies to ANY have posted on here 10/11-10/17 (and a few others since). So, please reply to me and the others that have posted here. Thanks. Have a good evening.

Maybe something happened to him. We have a trade set up he approved it but never sent his end nor did he write back. ???
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12