Please Note - The_Franchise will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back at it, Lookin to trade

I've been away for several years. I had a large selection of traders in a bucket, that has since been lost, so I'm starting over slowly with a new album site. I'm just staring to fill it, and using this thread to work out any issues. I'm willing to look through my cards for stuff you're looking for that I haven't uploaded yet. My main trade interests are below.
    1. HOF relics that I need to complete my collection (low #'d hard to find)
    2. HOF relics that I can use at a later time to trade up for my #1 priority
    3. 2007 Topps Turkey Red Chrome Mantel #107 /999
    4. Anything that catches my eye
    5. Minis

If you're interested in something, please reach out to me. I consider myself flexible enough to try to arrange some trade we would both be pleased with.

I have several RC's and Base from '10 through roughly '18 mainly, so if you're looking for something specific lmk. It may take me a while to get back to you, but I'd love to help if I can.

https://www.wix.com/dashboard/579f0c...alInfo=sidebar

Thanks for the read
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Anibal Sanchez auto anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I'm mainly interested in adding gu and auto's of ORIOLES and NATIONALS to my PC, and "vintage" ORIOLES (1954-1975) that I can add that part of my PC. I have several active threads, most in the baseball forum. A few of those threads are about baseball HOFer's. Also, I think I have one (maybe two) concerning "mini's". So, when you have time, check my threads. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

great to see you back. I took a break as well. I don' think I have any birds for you but I'll look.
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

Shows I have to sign on when I click on your page.
    Wantlist to everything I collect and tradelist:
    Hidden Content
    When trading with me,communication is key.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

I just got a WIX and when I tried your site.
    Collecting Topps Brewers. I PC Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Christian Yelich, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr.