Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Hortons thieves

Please Note - 10-4 collector will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Tim Hortons thieves

Just heard that people were bringing their own scales in store to weigh packs. The acetate cards are supposed to be heavier than other cards. I was wondering why some people had so much of them for trade. Unreal! I’m not buying anymore packs. That’s sad!
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kdmm0's Items on eBay

Clear cuts, I thought they were lighter. I haven’t seen any scales at Timmies. That is crazy already

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rookmyster's Items on eBay

Very sad
    Flickr Page Hidden Content
    Tradepage:

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kdmm0's Items on eBay

Not sure if it is true but I heard today that this is the last year. McDonald’s is taking it over again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm not shocked ... wherever someone can make an easy buck, they do. The only way to ensure you're getting the right odds in any issue is to purchase a sealed box or case.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See football-4ever's Items on eBay

That must be one heck of an accurate scale ...... I would think the difference would be so minuscule. But it doesn't surprise me in the least. Rate those crooks , right up there with the card trimmers and re-sealers !!!!!
    WE COLLECT : CONNOR MCDAVID --- NATHAN MACKINNON -- ERIK KARLSSON -- CAREY PRICE --- BRADY TKACHUK -- AUSTIN MATTHEWS -- THOMAS CHABOT --JACK EICHEL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

I got bored of this set after the first three years anyway. Plus, I hate that they charge you $2 a pack if you don't buy one of their crappy drinks, and only let you buy one pack per each drink at $1 a pack. This promotion is a big rip-off IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rausco514's Items on eBay

me and some friends were spot checking some Tim's Horton in Verdun and found out that 2 of 5 were packs scaled,, most of the Clear cut never appear , this is so crooked , that even a Tim store as to sale pack only during the days,,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I heard this happened last year with the 3D cards. Sad that Tims lets this happen
    Patrick
    Looking for Gary Roberts

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Not sure about other places but I have been regularly hitting the clear cuts. I usually buy 4-5 packs per day and usually get 1 Clear cut.

I was really questioning the Dynamic Duo insert ratios. When the promotion first started, I hit three right away and then went forever without hitting another one. Yesterday I hit the Bruins and today I hit the Preds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast