Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

i will never understand becketts pricing

i dont normally check with becketts for book value but.....

i was checking pricing for trading purposes and was looking at 18/19 ultimate introductions
    for samsonov and dermott, these are beautiful cards. we not talking score or opc or heck even upper deck (not knocking any of these) but based on the actual quality of the card, the gloss, the feel of it.
    they each book at only 5 bux. i know they are inserts or extra rcs but do they not take into account the superior actual card. like the ud black lustrous more beautiful cards yet they book so low. what gives, is it young guns or the cup or nothing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

BV is stupid ..... dont use it =P

In all honesty, I would only try and buy / sell those two cards for a couple bucks each. Convert that into BV, I guess they should at least be 10ish?

"they each book at only 5 bux" - "Book" has nothing to do with money. The cards merely have 5 units of value placed on them. It has nothing to do with what the cards actually sell for.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

true but what amazes me is the quality of the card verses some of the others. i guess that isnt taken into account.
    i personally would rather have a quality product. i mean opc is printed on the "cheapest" cardboard material.
    it can get dinged just by holding it too tight.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See football-4ever's Items on eBay

Don't bother trying to figure Beckett out........ Beckett doesn't understand Beckett ..... with their loss of membership and disregard to customer service , they'll be on the outs soon :)
    WE COLLECT : CONNOR MCDAVID --- NATHAN MACKINNON -- ERIK KARLSSON -- CAREY PRICE --- BRADY TKACHUK -- AUSTIN MATTHEWS -- THOMAS CHABOT --JACK EICHEL

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Yeah, the BV pricing can be way off for sure. I still have some of my old magazines for the articles though.

Speaking of the articles, if anyone have the November 2019 issue (with Jack Hughes on the cover)..... i think you should check out my featured article in there ;)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

ultimate introductions of common players will be 50˘ cards in a couple of years without the rookie tag. if you like them and can get them for cheap, enjoy! you can get common jsys from that type of product for a buck.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Beckett pricing is definitely garbage, but I agree with the other posters that they're not undervalued in this case (I'd actually argue they are way overvalued).
    Ultimate is an E-pack product, so the sale values are unbelievably low on the product due to the direct pipeline to COMC. Look at the 2017 ones, they're $.50 cards
    https://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey,sl...oductions+2017

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i guess my main train of thought was that the cards were quality cards. not like opc or score or parkkhurst
    heck they are a much nicer card than anything upper deck series I & II have put out. same old same old for them, boring, overproduced and for what you get in a box waaay overvalued.
    thats okay though i like them and i guess i can pick them up cheap. anybody got any to trade lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

i guess my main train of thought was that the cards were quality cards. not like opc or score or parkkhurst
    heck they are a much nicer card than anything upper deck series I & II have put out. same old same old for them, boring, overproduced and for what you get in a box waaay overvalued.
    thats okay though i like them and i guess i can pick them up cheap. anybody got any to trade lol

It's always cool to pick up cards that we like for cheap :)