Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@PackerBum9786 I know, it's so frustrating. It happens to me a lot. Ron Guidry twice, Dusty Baker, Troy Tulowitzki, Juan Gonzalez twice and Luis Gonzalez twice just to name a few recent ones that never came back. Everyone seems to get them back but me hahaha

It does seem more unlikely in a town of 900. Do you find that your TTMs arrive in about the same avg time as other TTMers, or does your mail take longer too? My TTMs tend to take much longer than average, usually 7-14 days longer. I don't know what they're doing out here in Houston.

And really, at first, I just figured some envelopes got damaged along the way. But now that I have sent a fake TTM return to myself -- which never came back, but I've been getting TTMs almost every day since -- I can't help but suspect my mail carrier really was opening up my stuff and learned her lesson. I'll never know for sure though.
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@PackerBum9786 I know, it's so frustrating. It happens to me a lot. Ron Guidry twice, Dusty Baker, Troy Tulowitzki, Juan Gonzalez twice and Luis Gonzalez twice just to name a few recent ones that never came back. Everyone seems to get them back but me hahaha

It does seem more unlikely in a town of 900. Do you find that your TTMs arrive in about the same avg time as other TTMers, or does your mail take longer too? My TTMs tend to take much longer than average, usually 7-14 days longer. I don't know what they're doing out here in Houston.

And really, at first, I just figured some envelopes got damaged along the way. But now that I have sent a fake TTM return to myself -- which never came back, but I've been getting TTMs almost every day since -- I can't help but suspect my mail carrier really was opening up my stuff and learned her lesson. I'll never know for sure though.

I would have to say my TTMs are around the same average time. Sometimes they show up sooner sometimes they take a little longer but, I put that more towards the distances they are traveling.

It does get frustrating and as I have mentioned before on this forum, I am pretty tight with my money so it drives me bonkers sitting here calculating all the money I have spent on postage that hasn't come back hahah

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Oregon Ducks New York Giants
    Twitter: @Frogsplash Instagram:

I had nothing but problems getting mine back for awhile during the beginning of the year. I'd see in informed delivery I'd have a return and it'd never show. I ended up moving five minutes away and now have a new carrier and havnt had an issue since...makes you wonder.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

I have informed delivery best thing the P.O. has ever come up with.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@kahnefan9 that is awful, the kind of thing that would keep me up at night haha

I'm glad you're not having any more issues

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@dragonslayer913 it really is the best thing the USPS has to offer. I'm always itching to get home from work when I see those scans of TTM returns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Oregon Ducks New York Giants
    Twitter: @Frogsplash Instagram:

@kahnefan9 that is awful, the kind of thing that would keep me up at night haha

I'm glad you're not having any more issues

Yeah I know for sure they got George little Wilbur wood and about ten others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12