Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Jaguars To Trade Jalen Ramsey To Rams

https://www.profootballrumors.com/20...ramsey-to-rams

A third Rams trade is happening Tuesday, and it’s big. The Jaguars have finally agreed to trade Jalen Ramsey, and the Rams will send them two first-round picks to make that happen, Adam Schefter of ESPN.com reports (on Twitter).

The Rams, who traded Marcus Peters earlier today, agreed to send the Jags their first-rounders in 2020 and 2021. Jacksonville will also acquire Los Angeles’ 2021 fourth-rounder. This marks a seismic bet for the Rams, who appear set for yet another high-end extension. Although, no extension parameters have been discussed yet, per ESPN.com’s Josina Anderson (on Twitter). But much like the Laremy Tunsil trade, which also involved two first-round picks changing sides, an investment on this level will make re-up talks imminent.

Ramsey has lobbied for a trade for weeks now and continued to sit out Jaguars games due to a back injury, one that has generated league-wide skepticism. The fourth-year standout has not played since Week 3, missing his first NFL games due to this back malady/trade request. Ramsey has since Photoshopped himself in Rams gear (Twitter link), which seems like an indication he will have recovered in time to face the Falcons on Sunday.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wanted to see Ramsey reunite with Jameis Winston as Tampa's pass defense is still terrible ... but it's cool to see him in one of the biggest markets on earth and I'm excited to see him play with the Rams and on a Wade Phillips defense!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wanted to see Ramsey reunite with Jameis Winston as Tampa's pass defense is still terrible ... but it's cool to see him in one of the biggest markets on earth and I'm excited to see him play with the Rams and on a Wade Phillips defense!

True

But nobody in LA cares about the Rams

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

True

But nobody in LA cares about the Rams

Do you think that will change when the Raiders are gone and they have their new stadium? Is there any shot they'll ever be accepted on a Lakers like level in LA?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Do you think that will change when the Raiders are gone and they have their new stadium? Is there any shot they'll ever be accepted on a Lakers like level in LA?

NO

Rams should be a hot ticket once the new stadium opens. The shine will wear off quick. I am not a Kroenke fan at all but love how the Chargers get to share the stadium. Kroenke is all about the $$$ not about winning. He wants a respectable team when the stadium opens up. I look for him to dismantle it once the luster wears off.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I agree with markw2856 and it is crazy how much the Rams are not mentioned much these days!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content