Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Looking to send my Bruins dupes to a Bruins collector...

I am looking for a true Bruins collector. I have some Bruins dupes, and I am looking to send these off to someone. For anyone that knows me, knows I have done this in the past. I don't really need anything in return for these, just would like to know they are going to someone who will enjoy them. So, if you know of someone, or are someone, that is a Bruins collector, have them look me up, or ping me. This lot is nothing spectacular. I think the best card might be a Heinen auto, but I am not even sure I have that. I honestly don't know what I have. I am all about the hobby. I am not in this to make money. I am looking for someone you might know that is worthy of getting a freebie lot of cards.

If they wanted to send something back, I am not going to say no, but honestly, not at all required.

The lot I am sure has some junk cards from the 90s, some newer stuff, probably some GU and Autos. I don't really know. I am just going to reach into my box of Boston dupes, pull out all the Bruins and send them to someone. Just want someone that is a true Bruins fan and collector that might like getting some free stuff in the mail.

So, please hook someone up here. Tell them to PM me, or if it's you, PM me, and let's get this rolling.

If you really wanted to do something for these, go ahead and do something similar here with cards that are just sitting around and Pay it Forward!

Anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    See Harpoon's Items on eBay

HI: My wife is a really Bruins fan but I am not as I am a Flyer fan but I live in Canada so shipping cards to my wife would be very costly.
    This is really nice for someone to do and hope you can help a lot of younger and starting collectors start a great collection
    So just wanted to thank you for doing something like this.
    TY "D" Harpoon
    I collect all Flyers commons and inserts in uniform only!
    Thanks "D" Harpoon

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the responses so far. I would love to send to one of these, but unfortunately, shipping to Canada is unreasonable. And honestly not sure the cards that I have to give away are anywhere near what it would cost to actually send them to Canada.

So, if you guys have someone you know in US that would get them to you, I could do that.

Would really like to only ship these to a US address.

Anyone else?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cards have been claimed. Please close thread!