Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Show & Tell Contest 12.0 - Week 3!

For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.

The theme for this week is: Best picture taken with an NHL'er, coach, or mascot

The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Oct. 26th, 2019

General Rules

1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
    2. Only one submission per member per week.
    3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
    4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.

* Any card that won in last years Show & Tell contest cannot be used again this year!

REMEMBER!
    EVERY entry will earn you 25RP!
    AND the more entries we get, the more bonus points you can earn!
    50+ entries in a week: 3 points to the winner, 2 to 2nd place, 1 for 3rd

20-49 entries: 2 points to the winner, 1 for 2nd place

Good luck!

*** Please insert the image directly in your post rather than adding it as an attachment..
    When viewing the card in your photobucket.. Look to the right. Under "Share this photo", copy the direct link and simply paste it here.

The winner of week 1's Show & Tell Contest was Drunkey Monkey! He will receive 50RP and 2 points in the standings.
    Second place goes to scarrman, who will receive 1 point in the standings.
    Last edited by aweeks; 10-21-2019 at 06:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I got this picture taken back in 2013. This was at the FanExpo in Toronto. I never got the chance to see him play but you never turn down an opportunity to meet a legendary player. This guy was nothing but a gentleman. I decided to wear my Whalers hat. He loved the hat and couldn't stop chatting with me with random chit-chat. I started to feel bad because a 5 sec picture turned into a 2 min conversation. The looks I got from the people in line could kill. I had to politely end the conversation. Here is my picture with Mr. Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Back in 1998 I lived out in BC working for General Motors who had sponsorship the General Motors Place where the Canucks played. We were fortunate enough to get tickets that year for the NHL All Star Game and again at the time Bobby Orr was a spokesman for GM. It was quite a thrill to meet him and get some things signed by him at a preview night the night before the game. The next night we were walking down amongst the crowd and Bobby saw us and called out our names. It was shocking that he would even remember us at all. Quite the gentleman from what I can recall lol! He looks about the same today where as I have changed substantially lol! 21 years ago but still a great memory!

Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I don't have a physical picture on this one. How do you want me to handle that it is my picture?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Same question for me, I have a digital pic, will have to figure how to put my entry name on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Annual Blues Breakfast (unsure of the year) at the MAC (Missouri Athletic Club).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have a physical picture on this one. How do you want me to handle that it is my picture?

Same question for me, I have a digital pic, will have to figure how to put my entry name on it.

Can you guys upload the digital picture to a paint program or something and write your username there?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got this picture taken back in 2013. This was at the FanExpo in Toronto. I never got the chance to see him play but you never turn down an opportunity to meet a legendary player. This guy was nothing but a gentleman. I decided to wear my Whalers hat. He loved the hat and couldn't stop chatting with me with random chit-chat. I started to feel bad because a 5 sec picture turned into a 2 min conversation. The looks I got from the people in line could kill. I had to politely end the conversation. Here is my picture with Mr. Hockey

Patrick not sure what’s going on with your pictures but they are coming in quite blurry. Can barely see this one.
    Maybe try again? But create a new post to avoid being disqualified.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

So my picture is actually a series of pictures that tell a story (aweeks, if you have to pick only one for this contest please use the one overt his shoulder or with Debrincat). My daughter "took me" to a debrincat signing at a local meijer followed by ice cream for my birthday 1.5 years ago. We waited patiently in line to find out we were 3 behind the contractual number of autographs. We decided to wait anyways. While waiting, Tommy Hawk showed up and did a lot of damage to the aisles with his confetti and mobility cart driving. He came up to us in line and started playing with my daughter. He then proceeded to pick her up over his shoulder, put her in the mobility cart and then drove off. I had to collect our stuff and "lost" them. When i finally caught up to them, he was waiting for me to take a picture of them "with" Debrincat. She was the only one that day who got her picture taken with Debrincat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stuntman8926's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'll try to post again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast