Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Big fight between Embiid and KAT tonight. Both teams eventually got fully involved and there were a few headlocks. Embiid then celebrated afterward. Great talent, but can't stand his classless and unprofessional troll antics.

The Cavs played great. Saw a completely different type of team tonight. The new coach seems to have brought in a structured system that they're starting to learn. If they keep playing like that, I will watch them more this season.

OKC also remaining watchable. Schröder has been playing to his speed strengths lately and making better decisions. Close game now in the 4th between them and Portland.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just learned that Steph Curry broke his hand.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just learned that Steph Curry broke his hand.

Feel bad for Curry since he seems like a nice guy but good riddance to this team and franchise
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

John Collins the latest to get a huge suspension for PEDs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

John Collins the latest to get a huge suspension for PEDs.

Seems like the NBA is going hard after the younger players who are using PEDs. No doubt that the veterans do too but Silver seems to want to "clean up" the league and you can't take down the untouchables so you target the newer players in a bid to stop them. So much for the all the people who denied that the NBA had a PED problem.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

Seems like the NBA is going hard after the younger players who are using PEDs. No doubt that the veterans do too but Silver seems to want to "clean up" the league and you can't take down the untouchables so you target the newer players in a bid to stop them. So much for the all the people who denied that the NBA had a PED problem.

I think majority of professional sports athletes are taking something; whether it's steroid or some other drug masking what they are actually doing. I would rather have the league say you can take XYZ and monitor for other substances and have a standard. Right now there is a standard of you can't take anything and it isn't working because majority of players are looking for an edge. I'd set the bar up a little in hopes to realign the league to one standard (which the NBA will never do)

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/11/...-fracture.html

Gordon Hayward Suffers Hand Fracture

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Feel bad for Gordon as he was playing really great, but another awful injury for him. Boston is a well-rounded team though so they will stay competitive.

Knicks are still a mess and are now looking to fire the coach again. I watched the young-but well-coached, and-already-learning Cavs obliterate them and was amazed at how poor the Knicks' organization on offense was. Also not very impressed with Barrett. I wonder if he'll be another overhyped SF in the vein of Wiggins (although Wiggins is looking a little better this season, finally).
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 11-12-2019 at 09:45 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Feel bad for Gordon as he was playing really great, but another awful injury for him. Boston is a well-rounded team though so they will stay competitive.

Too bad for him and the Celtics. With him playing at that high of a level they were actually looking like a real threat in the Eastern Conference

Knicks are still a mess and are now looking to fire the coach again. I watched the young-but well-coached, and-already-learning Cavs obliterate them and was amazed at how poor the Knicks' organization on offense was. Also not very impressed with Barrett. I wonder if he'll be another overhyped SF in the vein of Wiggins (although Wiggins is looking a little better this season, finally).

The Knicks could be the worst run organization in all of sports. There are a few down there with them but the Knicks are in New York and have MSG and all that so they shouldn't be down at this level yet they are a complete joke every year it seems.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Caught another Grizzlies game, and Ja Morant is the real deal. I just watched his buzzer beater. His handles and moves are astonishing to see.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast