Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Bucks winning streak finally snapped last night by a Luka-less Mavs of all teams. Lakers streak may also be in jeopardy tonight.

No trades yet despite being an option for teams now since December 15.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

Bucks winning streak finally snapped last night by a Luka-less Mavs of all teams. Lakers streak may also be in jeopardy tonight.

No trades yet despite being an option for teams now since December 15.

I'm really hoping Love gets out of Cleveland. Right now he's rotting and putting up regular numbers, but i'd rather see him put up lesser numbers and contributing towards a title. Right now the Cavaliers are straight garbage.

Crazy night in the NBA. Lakers lose to Bucks (not surprising) and the Rockets beat the Clippers...??
    I am still in disbelief that the Spurs record is so bad. I thought they'd be in contention for a 6-8 seed, but they're sub .500 and Popavich looks like he's pissed every game.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Spurs' time might finally be over. I learned years ago not to count out a Pop team completely, but it's not looking good for them.

Bucks' win is huge. Should give them lots of confidence. I look forward to potential playoff matchups.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lakers have lost three straight. Kind of surprised, but I'm not going to read too much into it. The season is long and I expect them to rebound.

Isaiah Thomas had a weird incident with a fan.

SGA has been on fire for OKC lately after a slump and some timid play. Lots of talk about OKC looking to move pieces though, especially Gallo. They seem unsure if they want to compete or tank completely. I hope they continue to compete because I hate tanking on principle. It's terrible to watch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SGA looked stellar last night. He was hitting on all cylinders and I hope the Thunder pick a direction. Right now they have a formidable core and I do think they could make the playoffs and do well.
    They have veterans, they have youngins and now all they need is to produce. If they had a major superstar that would help them, but the direction of the team is half rebuild half compete. I'm sure fans are frustrated being in the middle.

I for one don't consider the lakers the best overall team in the league. They are going to struggle scoring in the post-season. Regular season doesn't mean much, but if they can get Kuzma scoring 20 ppg they have a chance, but I don't see it

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only thing that will stop the Lakers will be an injury or another epic choke job by Lebron James. The competition in the league is a bit weak this season and outside of a couple tough East teams (the Lakers can only play one in the Finals) there isn't much in the West that should be able to stop them with a home court advantage.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only thing that will stop the Lakers will be an injury or another epic choke job by Lebron James. The competition in the league is a bit weak this season and outside of a couple tough East teams (the Lakers can only play one in the Finals) there isn't much in the West that should be able to stop them with a home court advantage.

Really?

The Clippers added MVP Kawhi Leonard and Paul George to the team that made the playoffs last season.

I'm all for comparing teams, but I think you significantly devalued the Clippers for whatever reason. The Clippers were the favorite to win the championship at the start of the season and I’d venture to say they are by far the clear and straight forward favorites to win the championship this season.

The Lakers lack scoring. If Lebron and AD put up 55 combined who else is combining to get 55 or 60? Rondo can’t score, Javal can’t score, Kuzma is averaging 11.

Clippers have...
    Lou Williams - 15-20
    Harrell - 12-17
    Shamlet - 10
    Beverly - 7-12

Oh yea and now add MVP Kawhi and George to combine for 50. The only thing they might lack is size, but the Lakers don’t have a huge size advantage because AD isn’t a big man, but rather a slasher/jump shooter and Dwight is past his prime days

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Really?

The Clippers added MVP Kawhi Leonard and Paul George to the team that made the playoffs last season.

I'm all for comparing teams, but I think you significantly devalued the Clippers for whatever reason. The Clippers were the favorite to win the championship at the start of the season and I’d venture to say they are by far the clear and straight forward favorites to win the championship this season.

The Lakers lack scoring. If Lebron and AD put up 55 combined who else is combining to get 55 or 60? Rondo can’t score, Javal can’t score, Kuzma is averaging 11.

Clippers have...
    Lou Williams - 15-20
    Harrell - 12-17
    Shamlet - 10
    Beverly - 7-12

Oh yea and now add MVP Kawhi and George to combine for 50. The only thing they might lack is size, but the Lakers don’t have a huge size advantage because AD isn’t a big man, but rather a slasher/jump shooter and Dwight is past his prime days

I agree with the clippers being the favorite at this point. I think it is finally the year Giannis performs in the playoffs and makes the finals. LeBron seems to be having lingering injuries this season, making me think that there is a very real chance the finals ends up being Bucks against either the Clippers or Rockets

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, SGA continues his great play! I need to start watching more of OKC again. I had lots going on during the holidays so I haven't caught a game since he started his hot streak.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Lakers have Lebron James and AD and right now they have the best record in the West. It would take an all time collapse for them not to make the NBA Finals if they are the #1 seed. The Clippers right now are like the #3 seed and they have a .500 record on the road. They won't be stopping a healthy Lakers team if the Lakers are a higher seed. Sorry just don't see it happening. Especially since the league would likely favor a Lakers trip to the NBA Finals over the Clippers and the refs would too.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast