Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

76er's vs Clippers in the finals or Bucks vs Clippers.

76er's have the size to deal with any team and the Clippers are a straight juggernaut. They've got size/phyiscality with Morris and Kawhi, to this point, is a beast. If George can hit shots I don't see it being close in a series with the Lakers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

76er's vs Clippers in the finals or Bucks vs Clippers.

76er's have the size to deal with any team and the Clippers are a straight juggernaut. They've got size/phyiscality with Morris and Kawhi, to this point, is a beast. If George can hit shots I don't see it being close in a series with the Lakers

No chance the 76ers are making the finals. Simmons can't shoot, embiid can't give full effort for that many games straight without his body breaking down. Bucks are not a sure thing to make it out of the east, but it will not be the 76ers that knock them off, in my opinion

SCF Rewards
    Country

All-Star break is over. Season starts becoming more meaningful as teams prepare for the playoffs. Any predictions?

Lebron chokes it away again
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I tend to think this is actually a favorable year for LeBron. He's got AD to help him out, he feels a personal obligation to the LA fan base after Kobe's death, and I'm not sure Giannis has the competitive fire or the experience to win quite yet (though I think they can make it to the Finals this time, given Philly's numerous issues). As for the competition in the West, PG just has never been much of a threat in the playoffs. Kawhi would have to shoulder a little too much of the load this time, IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tend to think this is actually a favorable year for LeBron. He's got AD to help him out, he feels a personal obligation to the LA fan base after Kobe's death, and I'm not sure Giannis has the competitive fire or the experience to win quite yet (though I think they can make it to the Finals this time, given Philly's numerous issues). As for the competition in the West, PG just has never been much of a threat in the playoffs. Kawhi would have to shoulder a little too much of the load this time, IMO.

The Lakers looked like they were going to end up the #1 seed this season. Now it looks like that could be the Clippers. If that happens the Lakers aren't beating this Clippers team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Funny to see that since Zion’s first NBA game, he has not made another 3 point shot...but he is scoring a lot, and they also beat Portland tonight on the road!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Funny to see that since Zion’s first NBA game, he has not made another 3 point shot

A crazy stat for sure

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lakers still holding strong on to that #1 seed

When do we start talking about the Bucks and their win record? They are quietly putting together a fantastic season.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Lakers still holding strong on to that #1 seed

When do we start talking about the Bucks and their win record? They are quietly putting together a fantastic season.

I guess everyone isn't all that surprised by it because the East is still weak and Giannis keeps getting more experience. We're waiting to see how he handles playoff pressure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

My prediction is that the Milwaukee Bucks take all of their playoff series in the Eastern Conference and then in the Finals against either the Lakers Clippers Nuggets or Rockets it is a total guessing game at that point as to who wins the championship

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast