Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Paul Millsap is one of my favorite players in the league. I also love the Nuggets as a team. Fun overachievers who play great team ball at a great pace. They may never win a title, but such enthusiasm and heart.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Luka is almost unreal. What he's doing in his second season already is astonishing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why are the Celtics playing so well? Is it just an addition by subtraction with them getting rid of Irving.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why are the Celtics playing so well? Is it just an addition by subtraction with them getting rid of Irving.

Getting rid of him definitely helped, although it's not the only factor. Ainge mentioned last year's unit just wasn't a good fit overall.

Speaking of Irving, he was a no-show last night with Brooklyn in the Boston reunion, and posted a rambling rant on Twitter afterward. Some points of his rant weren't entirely wrong, but today's athletes are going to need to accept that criticism from the peanut gallery is part of the territory of being a high-profile athlete. Always has been, always will be. It's not just an art, but also entertainment from the fans, whose money helps pay for these athletes' huge salaries. If they find such a thing so difficult, maybe join the 9-5 world and live like the rest of us? Everyone's got a mental health struggle; some more than others. And we all have to handle it. He still doesn't seem to understand that, and he's still coming across like an overly self-absorbed, moody jerk who can't handle the pressures of sports leadership.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Speaking of Irving, he was a no-show last night with Brooklyn in the Boston reunion, and posted a rambling rant on Twitter afterward. Some points of his rant weren't entirely wrong, but today's athletes are going to need to accept that criticism from the peanut gallery is part of the territory of being a high-profile athlete. Always has been, always will be. It's not just an art, but also entertainment from the fans, whose money helps pay for these athletes' huge salaries. If they find such a thing so difficult, maybe join the 9-5 world and live like the rest of us? Everyone's got a mental health struggle; some more than others. And we all have to handle it. He still doesn't seem to understand that, and he's still coming across like an overly self-absorbed, moody jerk who can't handle the pressures of sports leadership.

Just more of a reminder that the players in the NBA now are soft as hell. They might be the softest of all the big 4 sports in America.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Among the superstars, Luka is one of the few keeping the NBA worth watching. What a season he's having. Most well-rounded player after James, and the best talent in the NBA we've seen since him, IMO. He's doing stuff at age 20 that's just mind-boggling.

Giannis is also amazing. The Bucks are once again doing great in the regular season, but I'm already looking forward to seeing if he's ready to lead the Bucks further into the playoffs.

Among the top teams, I particularly enjoy games with the Clippers (love any team with Doc coaching or with Kawhi playing), and the Nuggets, though I know the Nuggets will never quite be a real contender. They're just well-coached and pass the ball around so nicely.

As for my teams and players, it's been up and down with my OKC. Shai finally broke out of his slump last night. Basically, it's a success if they reach the playoffs at this point. They still need some re-tooling of the roster, and I'd like to see Donovan go. He'll never be a top tier coach.

Much bigger disaster in Cleveland. Rumblings about malcontents on the team with some of them not buying into Coach Beilein's old school 'college type' system. Love's body language is terrible, his numbers have dipped after a promising start, he's battling supposedly nagging injuries again, he basically called out the young guards the other day, and now he's apparently ruffled enough feathers that he's officially and actively on the trading block. Guess he's just not the leader sort, and has found he'd rather win than stay around and be loyal and lead a younger, bad group after all. I wonder if Portland will go after him, if they can even take on his contract. Hood went down with an Achilles' injury last night, so the Blazers could use more depth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

Among the superstars, Luka is one of the few keeping the NBA worth watching. What a season he's having. Most well-rounded player after James, and the best talent in the NBA we've seen since him, IMO. He's doing stuff at age 20 that's just mind-boggling.

Luka is doing LeBron esque things and I don't use that term often. He's doing a more impressive job than what LeBron did at his age... That's crazy and unheard of. If Luka keep improving he will be one of the best, but we have to wait and see instead of judge/hope he becomes the next thing.

I'm waiting for the playoffs to start. I want to see the 76ers beat the Bucks and advance to the finals where they will probably play the Clippers. I then expect the Clippers to win the chip and I won't be happy because I want to see LeBron or Embiid win a chip this year. Anything else and I'll be disappointed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Luka is doing LeBron esque things and I don't use that term often. He's doing a more impressive job than what LeBron did at his age... That's crazy and unheard of. If Luka keep improving he will be one of the best, but we have to wait and see instead of judge/hope he becomes the next thing.

I'm waiting for the playoffs to start. I want to see the 76ers beat the Bucks and advance to the finals where they will probably play the Clippers. I then expect the Clippers to win the chip and I won't be happy because I want to see LeBron or Embiid win a chip this year. Anything else and I'll be disappointed.

LeBron will be hard to beat with AD. Clippers are good, but I'd take LeBron and AD over Kawhi and George. George never produces in the playoffs, and as good as Kawhi is, he still can't compare to LeBron. I really don't think the Clippers have a chance against the Lakers TBH.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ugh, VERY disappointed again in Kevin Love lately. Last night, he intentionally stood in the paint for three seconds to cause a violation to prove a point about how badly the guards run the offense. He then refused to cover P.J. Tucker at the end of the game and gave up a wide open three that made it a two-possession game. Not good character or leadership to intentionally sabotage your own team because you want to get traded. He signed up to be a leader to the young guys, said he wanted to be loyal, but now he's just pouting. Moreover, the Cavs reportedly refuse to give up first round assets to get him traded, so he might be stuck there in Cleveland. Just tired of his antics and laziness; once upon a time, he was respected for making sacrifices and accepting his role on a title team, and for being a mental health advocate, but now he's just being annoying. As with Kyrie, I guess some guys can't handle leadership when things get tough.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...s-third-season

Wow Dion Waiters suspended for a third time this season. Not the sharpest of tools, is he? Riley can be warm, but he's also old school and always runs a tight ship. Dion may be done in the NBA and have no choice but to go overseas.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast