Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

2019-20 NBA Season Thread

Well I wasn't sure how excited I'd be over this season, but that opener between the Clips and Lakers was fantastic. I always love watching Doc Rivers' teams; he's one of the greatest coaches ever. Can't wait to see how they do once they get George back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

Great opening night. I really enjoyed the Raptors/Pelicans game and fell asleep when the Lakers cut it to 2 (90-92). Lakers then proceeded to be blown out! Crazy stuff.

LeBron looks old and isn't good enough to carry a team on his own. I thought he could have done it last season, but now I don't know. The Lakers don't have enough scoring power and they need more compliementary players to put the ball in the basket - but they don't have it. Danny Green isn't going to score 30 on a day to day basis and their bench looks lackluster. Not sure what the Lakers can do now to improve going forward...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

-Warriors are so over
    -Giannis is still amazing
    -Trae Young and John Collins continue to improve and are already legit stars for Atlanta
    -Luka starting out great, too; he and Trae sure are gems from last year's class
    -Russ and Harden already arguing; Russ needs to ditch those awful ant antenna cornrows, too
    -Cavs are awful; does Kevin Love really want to stay around for this group?
    -Shai put up big numbers in OKC debut; they might still remain somewhat competitive
    -Kyrie will selfishly put up huge numbers for Brooklyn with Durant out and perhaps be like his hero, 2005-06 Kobe
    -Suns lose Ayton for 25 games; yikes

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like Curry but I would love to see the Warriors get destroyed this season
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Clippers look impressive. This is a result of teams stacking talent. I kind of feel sorry for the East Coast, though there are young players that will get wins for their teams.
    I have always liked Boston but seem weak on the inside and can be shooting inconsistent. Teams with big heads and egos like the Lakers and Warriors are on the way down.
    Now Rockets? Was surprised these two joined ranks with no hope of succeeding, with no back seat for either one of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The East is weak (and has been since Jordan left) but the Bucks and the 76ers could still win a championship this season. They may not be the best team but they basically just have to fight each other to get to the finals but the West is going to be brutal again and whoever makes it out of that mess will be bashed and bruised up. If they are banged up too much or too tired I could see another East win this year but yeah overall the league is super weak compared to the West again.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The East is weak (and has been since Jordan left) but the Bucks and the 76ers could still win a championship this season. They may not be the best team but they basically just have to fight each other to get to the finals but the West is going to be brutal again and whoever makes it out of that mess will be bashed and bruised up. If they are banged up too much or too tired I could see another East win this year but yeah overall the league is super weak compared to the West again.

Yeah, I don't think the East has been as good as the West since I was a youth in the 1990s and the Bulls were winning titles.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Young now hurt?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah it looked pretty bad when it happened, but last I saw it was just a sprain. He shouldn't be out too long

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah it looked pretty bad when it happened, but last I saw it was just a sprain. He shouldn't be out too long

Yeah sometimes the bad looking injuries turn out to be nothing and it is the non contact normal looking ones that end a guys season

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast