Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

The Lakers have Lebron James and AD and right now they have the best record in the West. It would take an all time collapse for them not to make the NBA Finals if they are the #1 seed. The Clippers right now are like the #3 seed and they have a .500 record on the road. They won't be stopping a healthy Lakers team if the Lakers are a higher seed. Sorry just don't see it happening. Especially since the league would likely favor a Lakers trip to the NBA Finals over the Clippers and the refs would too.

Agreed. Clippers are a good opponent, but in a 7 game series with everyone healthy, I'm seeing a Lakers series win. Kawhi is great but he's never had to face LeBron and AD together. And Paul George doesn't show up in big playoff games. I like PG but he's not a clutch performer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Enjoyed the Thunder-Mavs game. However, I'm not enjoying, and am no longer watching, the Cavs. They had some recent wins against bad opponents, but Kevin Love had a huge tantrum on the sidelines in their last game (loss to the Raptors) where he repeatedly slapped his chair seat. I'm now reading that the Cavs are optimistic they'll be able to trade him by the deadline (I'm guessing the Blazers are interested after all, and maybe the Nuggets and Celtics; not sure who else likes Love and also has the right pieces to make a deal). What a mess that situation has turned into. Big difference between how the Cavs and the Thunder have handled losing their superstar players. Westbrook and George left in peace, and OKC remains competitive with a more hopeful future, but the Cavs are a dumpster fire.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kevin Love fined for outburst toward Cavaliers general manager, Koby Altman:

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-love-...004155875.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin Love fined for outburst toward Cavaliers general manager, Koby Altman:

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-love-...004155875.html

Ouch! Just getting worse and worse for him in Cleveland. Do I smell I reunion with Lebron in LA?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

20 point, 20 rebound, 10 assist triple double from SGA last night! Too bad I missed that game. I love SGA of course, but didn't know he was capable of that! Amazing performance.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Rockets in a slump. I've long believed they over-rely on analytics and don't take other important basketball factors into consideration. Harden also parties too much and isn't held accountable. Years from now, I think hindsight will be 20/20, and they will be seen as an example of an empty stat trend that went too far.

Celtics had a big win over the Lakers. But they were at home, so it wasn't necessarily as surprising as some might initially think.

Bucks continue to dominate regular season play. I don't see this ending anytime soon so long as Giannis is healthy.

I admit I'm a little bored at this point of the season, though I'm keeping track of OKC's and SGA's progress. I'm finding myself agreeing with the people who think it's time to cut the number of regular season games down. 60 seems like a good compromise.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

The Zion hype is just beyond reality at this point. The only superstar to actually live up to the hype has been LeBron and yet people still trash him around like a rag doll when comparing him to Jordan.

The prizm base for Zions just went up about 50% overnight after his debut...

What is going on

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

If he keeps draining threes like last night to go with his obvious game down low, watch out!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Zion does have once-in-a-generation type athleticism. I'm more concerned about his further injury potential. He does riskier things than James.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

All-Star break is over. Season starts becoming more meaningful as teams prepare for the playoffs. Any predictions?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast