Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

COMC has a new return policy

I haven't been online in a day or so, so it's possible this has already been discussed.

COMC has a new return policy:

COMC Return.jpg

Thoughts?

Tony

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another company that doesnt realize the sellers are their customers, not the buyers.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Another company that doesnt realize the sellers are their customers, not the buyers.

Both COMC and ebay now have policies that favor the buyers. How do you think this will affect selling in general? Will people slow down on selling because the buyers have all the power?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You could probably blame this new policy on the card-trimming/grading mess that was posted recently, no?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

You could probably blame this new policy on the card-trimming/grading mess that was posted recently, no?

That's possible. Companies like PSA and BGS who engage in unscrupulous practices in the grading process (working with and accepting trimmed cards from known trimmers for grading, then giving those card high grades) would cause that.

As a graded card collector, my first action upon receiving a graded card is to get out the measuring tape and measure the card. Most standard cards are 5"x"7. If the card in the case is 5"x"7 I'm good. If it's not, I ask for a refund.