Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - nolan34ryan will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

Mystery Trade OFFER I need a Frank Thomas Fan to make this work

I've been digging through my baseball collection and need to get rid of some things. I've got some cool Frank Thomas stuff that I would love to put in a box and ship to a Frank Thomas Fan.

What do I need back you ask?

Texas Rangers, NASCAR, Marvel Legends, NBA Cards, Dirk, Doncic, Steph, Marvel Comics....Lego's if it's on this list I don't care just send me a mystery box...
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Let me know if we can work something out.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, Dirk Nowitzki, Luka Doncic, Joey Logano, & Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    EPH 2:8-10

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have some Rangers gu and auto's available. I'm not a Frank Thomas fan, but I will "MYSTERY TRADE" for his gu and auto's (or those of Orioles and Nationals). If you're interested, I have a total of six available. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Waiting on reply. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@nolan34ryan - STILL waiting to hear from you. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

O's so sorry that I've not gotten back to you been super busy... Not going to have what your looking for in the regards of Auto's and GU.

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the reply. Have a good night.

NOTE: If you have any Oriole and/or National gu and/or auto's, I'll do a "MYSTERY TRADE" for up to six for my Rangers gu and auto's (six)

SCF Rewards
    Country

@nolan34ryan - I just found some NASCAR cards. They are 1990 HOLLY FARMS . I have cards of - Earnhardt, Waltrip, Schrader,Petty, Gant, Martin, Allison(B & D), Kulwicki, Rudd, Marlin, Shepherd, Petty, Parsons,Jarrett, Bodine, Speed, Irvan, Johnson, Yarborough, Cope,Hillin, and Parsons,Jarrett. With duplicates of Schrader(1 extra),Gant(1 extra),D Allison(3 extra), Parsons(4 extra) ,and Jarrett(3 extra). PLMK if you'd be interested. Thanks. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@nolan34ryan - I just found some NASCAR cards. They are 1990 HOLLY FARMS . I have cards of - Earnhardt, Waltrip, Schrader,Petty, Gant, Martin, Allison(B & D), Kulwicki, Rudd, Marlin, Shepherd, Petty, Parsons,Jarrett, Bodine, Speed, Irvan, Johnson, Yarborough, Cope,Hillin, and Parsons,Jarrett. With duplicates of Schrader(1 extra),Gant(1 extra),D Allison(3 extra), Parsons(4 extra) ,and Jarrett(3 extra). PLMK if you'd be interested. Thanks. Have a good evening, Rodney

I'm sure I have those but if it gets a trade going for the Holiday's lets figure something out.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply. Any ideas concerning a trade ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might have some old magazines with Cal Ripken on the cover?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast