Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Knicks
    Instagram:

Hand Crocheted Blankets. (Sports, Military, Disney, Baby Animals, ETC.)

Good evening everyone.
    Typically my posts are in the baseball threads for filling want lists, but this one is a bit different.
    I am trying to help out my mom. She will be out of work for the next year-ish after going through successful breast cancer surgery.
    She will be going through 30 weeks of chemo and radiation, and being that her job is as a police dispatcher, she is not allowed to work because of the elevated stress levels of the job.
    As a way to make some money, she is going to ramp up her side business of making crocheted blankets. I have included some pictures of various ones she's made. she can make any sport team logo, disney, could be personalized with names, badge numbers, etc. Pretty much anything you could want done, she can make.
    Her Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/Lorees-Blan...5005459152977/
    If you would like to comment below, or message me as well that is fine.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this, Mike.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Knicks
    Instagram:

Bump.