Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See Tammyro-24's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Does anybody trade on this site?

I must have misunderstood something about this TRADING site I thought people would actually trade cards I mean it is a site for trading sportscards. If you do get a response from someone their offer is generally rediculous at best. I guess it's another pointless trading site. Sorry if I've offended anyone I'm just calling it as I see it. Anybody else have the same outlook?

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry if I've offended anyone I'm just calling it as I see it.

I remain un-offended by the inoffensive opinion.

Truth be told I typically buy cards off the site since I don't keep up with whats HOTTTT and other people don't have rarer stuff from the 1990s I'm looking for or sufficient quantities for set building.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm always looking to trade! Looking for Detroit and U of Michigan in any sport, lmk what your looking for.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Like Dan I love trading cards on here and I am always looking for Emmitt Smith and Derek Jeter to fill my PC hunger.

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Bears Chicago White Sox Illinois Fighting Illini
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

Its helps to have what you are looking for in a footer. Also, need to know what you have.
    My website is: Hidden Content
    I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears, Illini and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.
    If you ever see these 2 cards, I will give out a finders fee and I am willing to buy! 2002 flair collection(#/50): 104 Javon Walker, 124 Rohan Davey. PM me for fastest results.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Chicago Bulls
    Twitter: @Bluddsport See eppiccollector's Items on eBay Instagram:

Well I just completed my first trade yesterday but from what I can see people are trading. But I do see LOTS of what i consider arrogance on some people's parts. I've had people message ME about a thread and get no response from THEM. Thing is I wouldn't get bent outta shape about certain things but when someone messages you about a possible trade but doesn't respond.....goofy lol. But I'm down to trade. What do you have? Gotta link��

BANNED

Country

I am currently in the process of creating a database for my cards and as I have well over 100,000 cards it's going to take me a few months to get done so I don't have a link or list but in my threads I offer a certain lot of cards with what I am looking for which isn't ideal but the best I can do for the time being.I generally don't go out and buy a bunch of boxes of cards hoping and praying for something I want instead I buy my cards for my collection a few at a time. I do buy hobby boxers from time to time and I have listed some of them on SCF. I don't buy or collect commons so therefore I don't offer commons in trade everything I offer is atleast a parallel and I expect the same in return and I think that is where the problems start. It seems to me the ones that are interested offer things that aren't comparable to what is being offered to them and I have expressed that in each situation. Once that happens I hear nothing but crickets or you get people that overvalue their cards so to save myself the headache and just buy the same card for a fraction of what they wanted for their card and call it a day. I just thought it would be nice not to have to come out of my pocket Everytime to get the cards I want.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Chicago Bulls
    Twitter: @Bluddsport See eppiccollector's Items on eBay Instagram:

I have to agree with you there. I did complete a trade recently which was awesome by the way. But I have noticed a lot of guys want to trade but it seems ebay prices are quoted to trade in THEIR favor. What they do is quote the LAST sale that a card sold for on ebay and want the card you have for that price which is laughable. I just went through this. And I'm not mad at anyone but how can you really say that the last sale is the value of a card? I have a few Mahomes autos, some listed in bucket,some not. I have autos in bucket to test the waters. I was told a card that I personally paid $350 for wasn't worth that. I look on Ebay and see multiple sales for more than what I payed for my card. Needless to say my higher end stuff will not be listed in bucket. Just beware of who you trade with is all. New and old traders do it stuff. In some cases its warranted but not all the time. Good luck

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

BANNED

Country

Thanks. I definately see a lot of sharks in the water and not just this site but others too. I just don't understand why an equal trade is so hard to come by but I can also understand trying to trade up but there is a point to where it gets a little rediculous.I guess I will just stick to BUYING my collection a card or two at a time I just figured it wouldn't hurt to try trading but it's starting to look like a pipe dream which in itself is pathetic but so goees life. Have a great day and I wish you luck as well on future trades.