Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

1 Blaster 2018 WWE Heritage - Wal Mart $9.99 Clearance - I hit THE card!

I got a Big Legends Mick Foley for my Mick Foley collection and a few base cards I needed for the base sets.

Bronze:
    69 Sasha Banks
    80 The Miz
    90 Zack Ryder
    104 Kyle O'Reilly
    110 Velveteen Dream

Inserts:
    Tag Team 1, 3, 8, 10, 20
    Rookies 1, 3, 10
    Ric Flair HOF 23, 29
    Shawn Michaels 30

And the hit, the big one, I can't believe I got the card on the box!

Unfortunately it has a dent in the bottom left corner on the side, I contacted Topps to see if they'd do anything. Still very excited!
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Well Topps said that since it was more than 1 year old it's considered memorabilia and they couldn't do anything about the damage. They sent me a care package though - about $5 worth of old 2011 packs. Still better than nothing.