Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Royals Chicago Blackhawks
    See MultiGenSportsCards's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Question about uncut sheet of 1998 Aurora and Gridiron Laser Cuts including Peyton Manning

Recently cleared out some things from my parent's basement and found a HUGE uncut sheet of 1998 Aurora NFL Command and Aurora Gridiron Laser Cuts cards, both of which include a Peyton Manning RC. Does this increase the BV of the cards, or does it not really have any affect? The uncut sheet also contains several other stars, including Troy Aikman, Terrell Davis, Dan Marino, etc., and is in marvelous condition if that matters, too. Thank you for any help and/or feedback !!
    Last edited by CrownKC; 11-09-2019 at 12:19 AM.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Recently cleared out some things from my parent's basement and found a HUGE uncut sheet of 1998 Aurora and Gridiron Laser Cuts cards, both of which include a Peyton Manning RC. Does this increase the BV of the cards, or does it not really have any affect? The uncut sheet also contains several other stars, including Troy Aikman, Terrell Davis, Dan Marino, etc., and is in marvelous condition if that matters, too. Thank you for any help and/or feedback !!

Is Mark Brunell on either of the sheets? If so, I know a guy who would be interested.

BANNED

Country

Technically this still belongs to my dad, so I'll need to ask him first about letting it go. But yes, he is on both. It's one HUGE sheet with both the Aurora (10x cards total) and Gridiron Laser Cuts (20x cards total).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

do you have a photo of both sheets?

BANNED

Country

I've uploaded it onto my Flickr, which can be found below in my sig. After a closer look, the corners are bent just a little and there is a tiny part of the sheet that was not in the protective sleeve which accumulated dust -- but besides that, still in good shape.

BANNED

Country

Also, I made a correction above -- it's the Aurora NFL Command and Aurora Gridiron Laser Diecuts