Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which 4 do you want? I dont think this is too fair for Update Base, but I do it since I started this thread
    discussion. Thanks

I'll trade the cards that you reguested 18 @ $9.40 for these 4 SSB's 21,29,78,85 and 89 $10.50. You can send PWE and I'll go with a padded envelope. Please post if okay.

Thanks,
    W

Hidden Content Of note: Red Sox parallels, inserts
    All other needs can be found on Hidden Content , search on ID:rpahl
    TTM Gallery (For Trade or Sale) Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boise State Broncos Pittsburgh Steelers Texas Rangers
    Member is PayPal Verified

Which 4 do you want? I don't think this is too fair for Update Base, but I do it since I started this thread
    discussion. Thanks

It's supposed to be 5five 21,29,78,85 and 89. I offered that you could send pwe and I would send padded since you have 18 cards coming from which I can't send PWE. But If you think that's fair, I'll throw in $1.00 cash.

Thanks,
    W
    I trade by BV. Smaller trades will go out via PWE unless they are GU's or Auto's. My wants and traders are listed on my webpage Hidden Content .

Thanks
    WJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which 4 do you want? I dont think this is too fair for Update Base, but I do it since I started this thread
    discussion. Thanks

It should be five SSB's 21,29,78,85 and 89 $10.50. I Thought it was even because of the difference in postage prices. I offered that you could send my cards pwe since there's only five cards and that I would send you 18 cards in a padded envelope unless you planned on sending my five cards padded which actually work in your favor. Two stamps at the most for you and $4.06 for me.. If not, I'll throw in $1.00

Thanks,
    W

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks.... appreciate the offered but going to respectfully pass. I feel I can get base most any weekend at the shows I attend and at probably at most in a dime box. Perhaps its best just trade these for 5 Update inserts or something equivalent so that the trade makes sense both sides and postage is equal. My inserts are in my signature as well as my other needs.

It should be five SSB's 21,29,78,85 and 89 $10.50. I Thought it was even because of the difference in postage prices. I offered that you could send my cards pwe since there's only five cards and that I would send you 18 cards in a padded envelope unless you planned on sending my five cards padded which actually work in your favor. Two stamps at the most for you and $4.06 for me.. If not, I'll throw in $1.00

Thanks,
    W

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand, thanks for your time.

W

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I posted our trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been almost 3 weeks since your cards were sent to me in our trade. The cards have still not arrived on Dec 10 and I am asking you to run a tracer w/the post office to find out where they are. You said they were mailed on Nov. 20. You have a 100% rating, so I would feel the problem lies somewhere between NoCal and SE Pennsylvania. Pls LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Milwaukee Brewers

I'd like
    2019 Topps
    330 Lo Cain
    617 H Perez
    625 Milwaukee Menaces
    US224 Grandal

So far from your want list I've found

2018 Topps 698 Ryan Sherriff.

I'm going to keep looking, and get back to you some time this weekend.
    Collecting Topps Brewers. I PC Jonathan Lucroy, Paul Molitor, Christian Yelich, Robin Yount, and Ken Griffey Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been almost 3 weeks since your cards were sent to me in our trade. The cards have still not arrived on Dec 10 and I am asking you to run a tracer w/the post office to find out where they are. You said they were mailed on Nov. 20. You have a 100% rating, so I would feel the problem lies somewhere between NoCal and SE Pennsylvania. Pls LMK.

Sorry for the delay. I'm just now seeing this message. Yes, your cards were mailed awhile ago and you should have gotten them weeks ago. Please check my website to see if I can replace your cards with something off my site. I'm working from my cellphone so I'm not able to check my notes, exact mailing date, and to see if I mailed them PWE. Plmk if they show up in the next few days and I'll send a SAE for the return. I'm really not a fan of threads so please PM so I can get your messages directly. My apologies for the mishap.

W

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd like
    2019 Topps
    330 Lo Cain
    617 H Perez
    625 Milwaukee Menaces
    US224 Grandal

So far from your want list I've found

2018 Topps 698 Ryan Sherriff.

I'm going to keep looking, and get back to you some time this weekend.

Dave,

I'll PM you sometime this evening or early tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
    W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast