Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (85)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See chocolatethunder8's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

19-20 Series 1 Case Break

Hey all.

I was only planning on grabbing a couple boxes but my LCS owner offered me a decent price and was able to convince me to get a case. It was a fun break and I really like that they changed up some of the insert sets as they just look better than previous releases. Since they're so nice, I'm actually going to try and complete most of the insert sets for the first time.

The case had quite a few doubles and triples which I found kind of odd. Anyways, you'll see all of that in the show!

First off is the Shooting Stars inserts. Nice cards but I was never really a fan of these cause I always thought it was kinda dumb how you could only get certain cards from different types of boxes. This makes it pretty hard to put the set together which is why this is one of few sets that I'm not interested in completing. Everything is available.

Regular
    Shooting Stars by Jacob, on Flickr

Red (The Red Defenceman are apparently quite Rare)
    Shooting Stars Red by Jacob, on Flickr

Also not interested in doing the Canvas set so these are all available as well.
    20191108_002307 by Jacob, on Flickr
    20191108_002423 by Jacob, on Flickr
    20191108_002658 by Jacob, on Flickr
    20191108_002929 by Jacob, on Flickr

I'm looking to complete all the other sets so I'm only going to be posting the doubles I have available.

UD Portraits
    UD Portraits by Jacob, on Flickr

Pure Energy
    Pure Energy by Jacob, on Flickr

Next Generation
    Next Gen by Jacob, on Flickr

UD-30
    UD-30 by Jacob, on Flickr

The UD Game Jerseys look pretty nice again this year. These will be available as well.
    19-20 by Jacob, on Flickr

Clearcut base
    Clear Cut by Jacob, on Flickr

Exclusives/100 base
    Exclusives/100 by Jacob, on Flickr

Clearcut Foundations
    19-20 UD S1 by Jacob, on Flickr

Signature Sensations
    19-20 UD S1 by Jacob, on Flickr

And now everybody's main interest, Young Guns. The case left me 5 cards shy of a complete set with 27 duplicates! Anyways here's all the YG variants as well as the doubles.

Canvas YG's (Mikheyev is PC and unavailable)

Clearcut and Exclusives/100
    20191108_003958 by Jacob, on Flickr
    20191108_003933 by Jacob, on Flickr

Duplicates

Keeping this extra Mikheyev as well
    YG by Jacob, on Flickr

Also might hang on to these double Bros for a while

Would have been nice to finish the YG set but I'll take two double Hughes any day. I'll be updating my trade thread with everything I need from Series 1 later today. Thanks for looking and good luck on your breaks!

-Jacob
    Main PC: Jake Gardiner
    Main PC Team: Leafs
    Wantlist:
    Hidden Content
    Traders Bucket:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    Upper Deck ePack

Solid break!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice break Jacob - congrats on the case and all the nice cards that go along with it. If the Habs GU's are available I may be interested in a trade/purchase.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content