Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

"I Thought You Were Retired." "Part Time" - New Habs Stuff from Series 1!

Though I'm not collecting actively anywhere near on the level that I once was, but hey, Series 1 is Series 1. And even if you're only a little bit into the hobby, you gotta do Series 1. We had a big break night at Players Choice last night, tons of fun, lots of great guys showed up to crack a bunch of wax and do some wheeling & dealing. It's really what the hobby's all about in terms of a good evening. Though I didn't get any Habs in the breaks I wisely brought along with me some things to help acquire them, and boy did I. I got just about everything I wanted out of the night, but wouldn't you know it, not a single Suzuki Canvas YG was pulled out of the 5+ cases of wax that got broken. So it goes.

Anyways, here's some Habs!

First, 100% absolute guarantee this is a card I'm going to get signed at Homebase next year. LOL

Next up the two Young Guns. My buddy Joel lucked out HUGE in the final team case break of the night, as he landed the Clear Cut version of the Poehling. Not bad for a $75 buy in.

This one was a surprise hit. Not a big player, but for a guy like this could be his only auto of the season. Nice to have that for a project.

And finally, one of the guys pulled this from his break. What a monster of a card. I really like the design on the Game Jersey/Patches this year. Even for players who have never won The Cup, it's a nice little reminder of what it's all about for the players. #1/15, multi-colour number piece. The Captain, Dad Weber, the Man Mountain.

And that was my night. It's almost enough to make one re-consider and get back into things. LOL Nah
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Nice haul. you going double auto on it if you can?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Wow, nice haul! My favorite is the Weber patch. I want a Poehling and a Fleury YGs for my collection, but I'll probably wait a bit. Last year, I was quick to buy a Kotkaniemi and overpaid a bit.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice haul. you going double auto on it if you can?

Oh yes. That'll be a minty card.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow.

That Weber UD Game Patch is flipping beauty!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow.

That Weber UD Game Patch is flipping beauty!

Yeah a good start to the new season. Now if I can just get a Suzuki Canvas I'll be happy.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nobody ever retires. lol.

Nice adds! The Weber patch is a beauty..... and yeah, that Canvas card will look great signed (Canvas cards, generally, do)