Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking For Serial Numbered Cards

Looking for Serial Numbered Cards.

NO GAME USED OR AUTOS.

I will take any rookies, inserts or parallels as long as there numbered. I am looking to fill 1 and 2.00 boxes so looking for decent bulk deals on this stuff. Thanks a lot

For those people who sent replies to my last request I want to apologize but I have had some family issues with my wife being diagnosed with lupas and a few other things. I disappeared for 2to3 weeks. I am truly sorry for that and hope we can move forward.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Do you have a rough price per card you have in mind? Maybe X amount for 25 or 30 of them?
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1