Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Random baseball for trade

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates

I don't know values, so it is difficult for me to lay $$ on cards. The ones I'd like the most would be Harvey Kuenn, Mel Parnell, Chipper Jones, the one card of George Brett pictured on the right, Joe Niekro, Clete Boyer and Manny Machado. If that works, I'd ask you to post as I am going out of town tomorrow til next Monday and would need to get your cards ready in the next few hours and have your address. Otherwise, they are lined up in preferential order, if I'm asking too much and a cut or two is needed. PLs LMK what you think ASAP. Thx.

These ones?

I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@jpmrhp I have to try to find the Chipper yet. Just got home from work, and resting my legs a bit.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't know values, so it is difficult for me to lay $$ on cards. The ones I'd like the most would be Harvey Kuenn, Mel Parnell, Chipper Jones, the one card of George Brett pictured on the right, Joe Niekro, Clete Boyer and Manny Machado. If that works, I'd ask you to post as I am going out of town tomorrow til next Monday and would need to get your cards ready in the next few hours and have your address. Otherwise, they are lined up in preferential order, if I'm asking too much and a cut or two is needed. PLs LMK what you think ASAP. Thx.

20191203_060916.jpg

And this Chipper?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sorry it posted that way. New phone, really sensitive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats the Chipper as well as the others you pictured. I've got your Hershisers et al ready to go. If you can post, we'll be good to go as I'll be out all day and into the night. Thx for the trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you still interested in making this trade?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Are you still interested in making this trade?

Yes, but for the past week, I e been dealing with a couple sick kids, so I havent been on much or going through my cards much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey I understand, we have 4 adult children now. LMK when you're ready.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123