Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2019/20 Upper Deck series one: Highlights

Busted a case and some extra boxes. I really like the design of this year's product but beware if you are breaking as there is some real issues with printing as a couple boxes the name of the player on the front of the card has been miss printed with the name in middle of the foil. At least this issue on my boxes was on all base cards and none of the Young Guns or inserts.

Here are the highlights from my break:

1/1 but damaged as the lower right hand corner is bent like crazy. Contacted UD and they said there was NOTHING they could do with this being a buy back. Kind of stinks but not the end of the world.

Auto - nice to get a local

Cup Compo

Case was Bruins heavy you might say

Acetate and see the trend

Canvas Young Guns from the case

Nice Rookie Exclusive

And from one of the loose boxes. Crazy odds on Cardboard Connections 1:4,752 packs or 1 in every 198 boxes.

Really sharp card in my opinion.

That's it for now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

Nice

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's a pretty sweet case, all those Bruins aside. Big hits too!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

Hey is that Mikheyev exclusive FT? Super interested lmk the value. My traders bucket is located in my sig

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Hey is that Mikheyev exclusive FT? Super interested lmk the value. My traders bucket is located in my sig

Not looking to trade the card.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That Clear Cut Leaders is nice! You crushed the odds on that one.

And sucks to hear about the damaged 1/1, but I get why UD can't do anything about it. Some of these sets are really old so it just wouldn't be worth it to replace it, and it's not like they have a bunch of old base in stock. These 30th Anniversary buyback 1/1 cards are just a one time deal.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice hit on the Cardboard Connections. Unbelievable odds to pull it.