Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Don Cherry Fired from Sportsnet...

This could end up being a polarizing topic for discussion, but what does everybody think about Hockey Night in Canada going forward without Don Cherry and Coach's Corner?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

can't wait to see what
    everyone has to say
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

with out

Don Cherry and Coach's Corner

the channel

SUCKS any ways

:)

just my 2 cents..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Why single out one group of people when all kinds of Canadians do not bother wearing poppy's.anymore. He is paid to be controversial not racist.
    Almost 40 years as a Canadian icon. Sad way to go out.

I wonder if they will continue CC with someone new?
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don Cherry did the one unspeakable / unforgiveable that you can do in 2019 to trigger liberals/fascists - he spoke the truth.

Rogers (as a money-making machine) did the only thing that a far-left organization who are dependant on the truly ignorant but easily corruptible could do, they gave allot of money to a liberal man who painted his face black but one who was in a position of power and fired the conservative man who spoke the truth but someone whom in 2019, no longer made them enough $$$$ to matter.

99% of these "Canadians" who are currently feigning outrage, do not / have not / will never even watch a hockey game.........but never take a chance to further fascism for granted!

For the record, I haven't watched Cherry or the limp-wristed, back-stabbing, do-anything-for-a-dollar beta-male Maclean for 5-10 years but.......before this form of Liberal Fascism started spreading in Canada, we used to have something called free speech.

Curious to see if this board's limp-wristed SJW who is the sole reason for the mass exodus of users the past few years deletes this post after emerging from their safe space?

On this Remembrance day, thank-you to all that serve and those who have served. Sorry that many of you are forced to live on the streets or under bridges but all of the hotels are currently full with the new Canadians who are better people than all of us - at least that's what the gov't and media keep telling us.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This isnt the 1st time Don Cherry has been fired & to be perfectly honest i agree with what he said. Over the years he has said much worse than this. At least he has the balls to say what he thinks & from what i have seen on Social Media alot of people agree with what he said. I like Cherry, he says it like it is & doesn't care if your offended by it. Don Cherry for Prime Minister, he'd fix this broken country!!!

& i doubt this will be an overly controversial Post. We're In the "Offended Generation" your not allowed to speak your mind, especially if your Caucasian, cause then your a Racist!!
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 11-11-2019 at 08:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allonblack13's Items on eBay

If the forums on other sites I follow are any indication, this will be a great discussion to further my ignore list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you imagine what would have happened if he had worn blackface instead...………………..
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Don Cherry did the one unspeakable / unforgiveable that you can do in 2019 to trigger liberals/fascists - he spoke the truth.

Rogers (as a money-making machine) did the only thing that a far-left organization who are dependant on the truly ignorant but easily corruptible could do, they gave allot of money to a liberal man who painted his face black but one who was in a position of power and fired the conservative man who spoke the truth but someone whom in 2019, no longer made them enough $$$$ to matter.

99% of these "Canadians" who are currently feigning outrage, do not / have not / will never even watch a hockey game.........but never take a chance to further fascism for granted!

For the record, I haven't watched Cherry or the limp-wristed, back-stabbing, do-anything-for-a-dollar beta-male Maclean for 5-10 years but.......before this form of Liberal Fascism started spreading in Canada, we used to have something called free speech.

Curious to see if this board's limp-wristed SJW who is the sole reason for the mass exodus of users the past few years deletes this post after emerging from their safe space?

On this Remembrance day, thank-you to all that serve and those who have served. Sorry that many of you are forced to live on the streets or under bridges but all of the hotels are currently full with the new Canadians who are better people than all of us - at least that's what the gov't and media keep telling us.

So, you agree immigrants don't show enough gratitude? And you don't see a problem with this attitude at all? Nothing? And starting a sentence where you are going to rail against newcomers to our country with the words "you people" is cool? Really? How can you defend this?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you imagine what would have happened if he had worn blackface instead...………………..

He would have been elected Prime Minister of Canada
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast