Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2017 Christian McCaffrey Rookie Threads Prime 05/25

Good evening and thank you in advance for looking at this post. First off I have not collected cards in roughly 6 years, except for the random Box hear and there, now don't get me wrong I love it greatly but with age and watching my 4 and 1 year old grandsons for 12 hours per day the time I once invested in cards has been replaced with chasing monsters all day. And I love it. But I was going through a couple of drawers in a hutch and found 3 cards of which I have no clue what they book for, and it is not in the budget to subscribe to a Beckett or any kind of grading service but at the same time I want to sell them off because all my other cards have gone to my son who collects much more than I and he told me to just sell them because he lives an hour away and works 15 hours per day and he doesn't have time to grab them, plus I could use a couple of bucks to get my grandsons some Christmas gifts and at the same time someone else I am sure would be more grateful to have them or know someone who would. There are 3 total cards 2 of which are unique to own together.

2017 Donruss Christian McCaffrey Rookie Threads Prime #d 05/25. It is in great condition in a case with a Triple Color Patch with stitching. Again I don't have the means nor see the benefit of paying for Beckett so if someone who wants these cards, or just someone who happens to read through this post, Knows an Honest and logical value for these cards I would be grateful, and if not then to whoever reads this post, I would like to say thank you for your time and consideration and I hope you have a wonderful day and a great holiday season. Plus to the right fan, these may be a pretty nice stocking stuffer. Now the last 2 cards are somewhat of a set.

2015 Topps Field Access Malcolm Brown Red #d 1/1. Card No.8

2015 Topps Field Access Malcolm Brown Cyan Printing Plate #d 1/1. This plate was used to Manufacture Card No.8

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are all really great cards but they are too scarce for Beckett to have an official book value on them. So I'd recommend checking for similar cards of the players on eBay. For example the printing plate of the player from another set selling on eBay for X value would be a good price template for what yours would be worth. And if there is a similar plate on eBay for X value but nobody has bought it yet it would mean your card would be worth < than the value of the card on eBay.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/