Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help with where to find price.

I'm just wondering where to look.for cards that aren't listed on Beckett or most websites. As in cards that are numbered with low numbers. I have a sign of the times 6 and 8 that I packed and am looking to find out the trade and sell values of them. I have looked and found nothing.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i would check if there has been any sales on eBay. Even if there not the same players you can guess or estimate with different players based on popularity demand if those players. If there Is not look at what is listed for Sakic and what folks are asking. You can keep a eye out on them and see if they sell. If not the price is definitely lower but how much can be a guessing game but it is a start.

Don

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'll echo @doniceage comments.

For Beckett (or any price guide) to keep even a shred of credibility, they can't put a price on cards with particularly low serial numbers. One or two recorded sales doesn't mean much.

eBay also needs to be taken with a grain of salt.... but if you can find enough comparable sales, you should be able to come up with a rough idea.

Look what other cards in the set have sold for. Look what other multi-player signature cards with the same (or similar) players have sold for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome thanks for the advice I will definitely do some homework.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@a.daschevi who are the players on the cards
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Joe Thornton/Patrick Marleau/Joe Pavelski/Logan Couture/Dan Boyle/Brent Burns. SOTT 6

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins/Sean Couturier/Brett Connolly/Mark Scheifele/Ryan Nugent-Hopkins/Sean Couturier/Brett Connolly/Mark Scheifele. SOTT 8

SCF Rewards
    Country

@a.daschevi pm'd