Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best Way to Sell High End Cards

Hello Everybody,

I have had my cards on eBay for a few months now, but looking for a better way to sell. After researching a handful of forums, I have started to create topics in regards to my collection and am getting some responses. The cards I am trying to sell are a Master Collection of 2015-16 Upper Deck Black, which includes all 14 Connor McDavid inserts, and is only missing 1 card to be a complete master set.

Overall, can anyone pass along some ways that might help with this sale?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated,

SCF Rewards
    Country

If youre cards arnt moving on ebay they are either

- Overpriced

- In a lot, and people want to buy singles

- Not that desirable for the fair value price point of the card

If you are looking to sell via forum .... expect to get lower than ebay average, If there are no completed sales, look to be lowballed even further. Forums are great for small things here, or things youre looking to get rid of quick.

I would suggest contacting someone in the big razz groups. I feel they would also tell you to break the lot up .... but this ensures you will get your asking price .... or shows your asking price is way too high. They do take a cut, but usually that is added into the price of a razz. For example, if you need $1000 cleared in your pocket .... the razz group would charge $1100 to get their cut.

I do not do the whole razz thing personally, but I have a buddy that could help you out ( hes an admin for a pretty reputable facebook razz group )
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks 'CanucksFan007', for the feedback.

People have been telling me to break it up, which the only reason why I dont want to do that is because Im worried I will get stuck with all the cards nobody wants. Ive been selling some 'other' cards on eBay and have been finding that only the 'better' cards sell and I cant sell any small cards (base, single colour patch, etc.).

Even with that said, many of the 'best cards' in this collections are currently on eBay, but not selling. I have watched the McDavid cards for a while on eBay, and the only time they sell is if a 'deal' is made and the seller is getting less than they asked for.

Im very interested in the big Razz groups, and am curious on how I can get more information on them. Im assuming the big Razz groups are on Facebook?

Any feedback is always appreciated,

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone can post some of the larger Razz groups on Facebook, that would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Just a warning, without any feedback here or on facebook it will be hard for you to jump into a group and sell a massive set like you've mentioned. You're going to be better off building a reputation that grows from smaller sales to bigger and then you can do massive.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does having 20-25 sales on Ebay with 100% seller rating help?

Thats what I was told to do first, to increase my reputation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

That works on Ebay, but from my experience I haven't seen people in facebook groups ever use their ebay as a vouch tool because Ebay has their own buyer protections that Facebook doesn't.
    Does having 20-25 sales on Ebay with 100% seller rating help?

Thats what I was told to do first, to increase my reputation.