Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated by PSA

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Couple more returns from PSA today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big hit on the Vlad Jr Topps Heritage Refractor. Congrats!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Couple back today.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Big hit on the Vlad Jr Topps Heritage Refractor. Congrats!

Thanks Pwaldo I lucked out

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA is insanely inconsistent, however, I believe the good outweighs the bad. At this point, though, your best bet for a quick turnaround is to submit through a group submitter who has a good rep with PSA. I have a guy on Instagram who has guaranteed turn arounds; his last 65 day sub of 200+. cards came back in 27 days. Find someone like that, and PSA is your best friend.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PSA is insanely inconsistent, however, I believe the good outweighs the bad. At this point, though, your best bet for a quick turnaround is to submit through a group submitter who has a good rep with PSA. I have a guy on Instagram who has guaranteed turn arounds; his last 65 day sub of 200+. cards came back in 27 days. Find someone like that, and PSA is your best friend.

I am on IG - what is your name. I used Willtheautographguy, which I could write about in and of itself. I paid for a '20 day submission' and he submitted them October 11. I got them back on December 13. What a joke that was. The guy was a miserable human being to boot, just terrible to his clients on simple questions. It's like, I'm sorry I had a few things to ask; I just sent you $1000 in cards, and $400 to submit them. You're a complete stranger. Just a jerk off in every way.

KK Sportscards so far has been so much better in so many ways. Definitely open to hearing about anyone else. It's been miserably slow. a 20 day is 50-60 days before you see them. A 30 day is about 90 days. And god knows if I will ever see the 45 day ones again LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

well said. I’ll keep at it.

heres a photo of the Bellinger /5 which is probably my favorite card. Man I wanted a 10 on this. I got a 9.

That's a pretty obvious 9 I think. Off center top to bottom and left right plus there's white on the bottom right corner.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That's a pretty obvious 9 I think. Off center top to bottom and left right plus there's white on the bottom right corner.

fair enough - how about the pink Alonso. Card was flawless

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

fair enough - how about the pink Alonso. Card was flawless

Hard to tell from pictures with that one but it also looks off center L to R and Bottom to Top.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast