Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cubbyman98's Items on eBay

The only one I have is the James Pazos. Can you do the 2010 Bowman Chrome RC for it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

THANKS for the quick reply. What is the bv of the Pazos auto ? Also, do you still have the '62 Topps Ernie Banks and 1965 Topps Billy Williams cards ? If so, do they have any issues (creases,bends,dents,paper loss, rounded corners,poor centering,stains,etc) and what values are they? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don’t have either of those. Book value of the auto is $9

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for quick reply and info. For the Pazos auto (Yankee) alone I'll do either of these: (1)'10 Topps US-55(2.50) + '10 Topps Chrome 212 (8) OR (2)'10 Bowman BDP1 (4) + '10 Topps Turkey Red #148 (6). If either of these are okay with you plmk. Also, if either okay, we can save on shipping by sending in a PWE with the cards in top loaders (taped shut), taped to cardboard, with "photos-do not bend" written on the front of the envelop. I've done this many times with no problems. The cost,because of its weight and being "rigid", usually is between $.70 to $1.10 (much cheaper than in a bubble mailer).

The bv's on the '10 Bowman Chrome 205 is $12 and the '10 Topps Chrome 212 refractor is $20.. The total bv of all six(06) Strasburg's is $52.50. If you want to trade/deal for all six, with the Pazos auto involved ($9), that would make a difference of $43.50. So, for the Pazos + $17(cash,check,or postal money order) I'd do all six Strasburg cards. (NOTE; If all six Strasburgs are being sent,I will send them in a bubble mailer with tracking).

PLMK. Again, thanks for your interest and effort in working on a trade and/or deal. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let’s do option 1. Go ahead and post. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the trade, please confirm (it has been posted). PLMK when you'll be mailing, and I'll try to do the same. If you get something else that may interest me plmk, and maybe we could work out a trade on the others you indicated an interest on. Have a good night, Rodney

Anyone else interested in any of the remaining Strasburg cards ????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ----------- A good amount,and variety, of Strasburg are STILL AVAILABLE. ---------- Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ----------- THANKS for checking out this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone interested in any today ???????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------- Anyone interested in any ? ----------- Any offer(s) ? ----------- Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a good s-l-e-e-p it's time to wake up this thread. Anyone interested in any ? Any offer(s) ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast