Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trail Blazers To Sign Carmelo Anthony?

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/11/...o-anthony.html

According to Woj (link), Blazers’ GM Neil Olshey and Anthony’s agent, Leon Rose, had stayed in contact on Anthony since the preseason, with conversations picking up over the past couple days. Olshey and head coach Terry Stotts talked directly with Anthony before reaching today’s agreement.

Anthony still needs to pass his physical and won’t make his Blazers debut until at least Tuesday, Wojnarowski tweets.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Not sure how this will work out but Portland is desperate and Melo is just young enough (he's about my age lol) to have one last shot at helping a team, so I understand why it happened.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Makes sense, Melo is at a point in his career that he demands the ball. He will help on rebounding and scoring when both guards get cold, and they will at one time or another. Hope he can stay healthy to contribute.