Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Friday

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is a jumbo Young Guns card in the regular blaster, not protected by any plastic wrap, though.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The "Value Box" is scanning at $54.92 (with the OPC 94-95 die Cut pack).

Brutal!!!!

Yeah I had two in hand, went to the scanner, saw the price, and promptly put them back. That's obscene. You can get a hobby box for the price and get yourself 6 YG plus the inserts and a shot at the good stuff.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

yup this is a bad thing that UD has done

in years past you could actually get 2 tins of either series 1 or 2 and get six young guns, the same as a hobby box but well below half the price.
    I nkow some people like the hobby box for the better hits but I have had better success with tins getting better hit including yg canvas of marner and mcdavid.

I think they saw the $$$$$$ they were losing with hobby boxes, so now we as collectors are force to either get hobby boxes or retail

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rookmyster's Items on eBay

Picked up 5 Value Boxes last nite. (with the 94-95 die Cut pack). Had the original online ad and got them for $19.94 with no issues. Got lucky I guess
    Flickr Page Hidden Content
    Tradepage:

Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Picked up 5 Value Boxes last nite. (with the 94-95 die Cut pack). Had the original online ad and got them for $19.94 with no issues. Got lucky I guess

You definitely did. Remember the good old days when we didn't have to fight these simple things?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123