Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Error print insert car Ultra Fleer 1995-96

Hello everyone,

first of all, I'm not a collector since like 1997, but I still have the cards from my childhood. I've found the collection a week ago again and while listing through it, I've found a few nice pieces. I'm not ready to sell anything yet, but I wanted to honestly ask professional collectors if this special card has some value or is literally a piece of paper. It is a 1995-96 season Ultra Fleer insert card from Premier Pad Men set, goalie Curtis Joseph. It is slightly damaged around the cut 'N' area, BUT - both the silver lines and logo are missing. They should be there as John Vanbiesbrouck shows off. I've checked some other websites including collector.com and I haven't found a single word about the set error prints. I understand some error prints has no value at all, some are priceless.

Is there any nice person who is able to tell me what have I found???

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am a Curtis Joseph Collector, he is my main PC. I dont know about Value on this card but i have 2 copies of this card & 2 of the correct issue with the Ultra Logo on it. I kept the Errors just because they are different but they could be worth more, i don't know. Back in the day they didnt put much time or effort into the Cards they made, there are lots of error cards from the mid 1990's.