Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (289)
    Country

[QUOTE=pwaldo;14840746][QUOTE=six43dpnc;14840252]

The Glavine Archives #D/5 we kind of kicked around a value in this thread but really didn't come up with anything.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...f-pc-hof-autos

I was trying to get the Kaline faded auto (the one I can't see the scan of) and the Bobby Cox auto. I know you turned down that offer in the thread towards the end of it. But I'll make this offer

You get:

Glavine Archives #D/5
    Reggie Jackson donruss
    Sutton panini 13
    Sutton panini 14
    Baines archives
    Fergie 04 retired

for

Kaline auto/gu faded
    Bobby Cox 2003 UD auto
    1993 Jeter gold
    1995 SE Jeter gold

Also I had interest in the Ozzie Smith Sweet Spot autograph but I was just offering to buy it since he needed some funds and we've made some deals before. All the cards he has been selling have been very good offers that I'm surprised more members aren't buying. If I had money I'd buy them all to help him out.

Done..thanks for the trade. Posting now
    John
    Always trading for HOF Autos and Gued I need for my PC. I trade bv:bv, more or less. Heavily your way my regular issues,inserts, parallels for your hof autos that I need.
    Sorry, but only trading in the US
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bscook86's Items on eBay

check me for these:

David Ortiz 1997 Donruss Signature Series #DAOR Millennium Marks Parallel #D/1000 AUTOGRAPH RC Near Mint
    Albert Pujols 2007 Upper Deck UD Game Materials #UD-AP1 (Facing Side) GAME USED JERSEY
    Joe Dimaggio 2000 Upper Deck SP Authentic DiMaggio Memorabilia #1 GAME USED JERSEY
    Nolan Ryan 2005 Donruss Throwback Threads Material Jersey Prime #291 GAME USED PATCH #D/50

Trade Website - Hidden Content

Just Getting Back To Collecting After Selling Out And A 2 Year Hiatus, So Hang In There Folks!

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @Grampie11 See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

I could do $10 shipped for the card. Concealed cash / money order for payment.

I totally forgot about this card, is it still available?

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=six43dpnc;14840949][QUOTE=pwaldo;14840746]

The Glavine Archives #D/5 we kind of kicked around a value in this thread but really didn't come up with anything.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...f-pc-hof-autos

I was trying to get the Kaline faded auto (the one I can't see the scan of) and the Bobby Cox auto. I know you turned down that offer in the thread towards the end of it. But I'll make this offer

You get:

Glavine Archives #D/5
    Reggie Jackson donruss
    Sutton panini 13
    Sutton panini 14
    Baines archives
    Fergie 04 retired

for

Kaline auto/gu faded
    Bobby Cox 2003 UD auto
    1993 Jeter gold
    1995 SE Jeter gold

Also I had interest in the Ozzie Smith Sweet Spot autograph but I was just offering to buy it since he needed some funds and we've made some deals before. All the cards he has been selling have been very good offers that I'm surprised more members aren't buying. If I had money I'd buy them all to help him out.

Done..thanks for the trade. Posting now
    John

Confirmed it now. My internet has been real funky so I haven't been able to get on until now. Thanks again for the trade.

check me for these:

David Ortiz 1997 Donruss Signature Series #DAOR Millennium Marks Parallel #D/1000 AUTOGRAPH RC Near Mint
    Albert Pujols 2007 Upper Deck UD Game Materials #UD-AP1 (Facing Side) GAME USED JERSEY
    Joe Dimaggio 2000 Upper Deck SP Authentic DiMaggio Memorabilia #1 GAME USED JERSEY
    Nolan Ryan 2005 Donruss Throwback Threads Material Jersey Prime #291 GAME USED PATCH #D/50

Will do but I don't know when I'll be able to post again.

I totally forgot about this card, is it still available?

Bake

Yes it is. I posted it in the trade manager if you want to do the deal. If you don't just reject it. My internet is wacky for this site and others so until it is fixed I don't know how consistently I'll be on here. Either way thanks again.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bscook86's Items on eBay

No worries, anytime you can get back to me if fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check me for these:

Thanks for the interest but I didn't see anything I could use for those. Sorry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123