Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - Johnnyappleseed will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseball_is_the_life's Items on eBay

Looking to trade Builk game used and autos for NES and SNES Nintendo Games

Will trade for cartridge only or if you have boxes and manuals as well will trade for those..

i have hundreds and hundreds of low/mid end autos and game used in baseball, football, and basketball i would love to move

plmk what you have and hopefully we can make some deals
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

just looking to dump out game used and autos i have most are lower end, really just want to move a lot of them at a time which is why im doing it this way. not looking to list out what i have.
    Last edited by Johnnyappleseed; 11-25-2019 at 02:14 PM.
    Dont have a bucket , but have a ton of newer stuff in baseball and football.

if any questions.. just message me ... ill help you out

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

I have a list of nine Nintendo games that I have available on post #1534 on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-Autos/page154 - PLMK, if you're interested in any and I'll give you a description. I'd mainly be interested in gu and auto's of baseball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested. Any idea of how many you are offering for each game? Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph
    2. Babe Ruth game used card
    3. Mike Trout autograph
    4. Lebron James autograph
    5. Walter Payton autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a list of nine Nintendo games that I have available on post #1534 on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-Autos/page154 - PLMK, if you're interested in any and I'll give you a description. I'd mainly be interested in gu and auto's of baseball.

yeah i will trade for them

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested. Any idea of how many you are offering for each game? Thanks.

probably depends on the game , as long as were both happy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply. Here is what I have ----------

TOOBIN' - in addition to the game it has the box (minus the opening flap), TOOBIN' instruction booklet, and TOOBIN'
    customer response card

BurgerTime - has a complete box, Arcade Hits From DATA EAST poster, BurgerTime instruction manual, Nintendo Power magazine booklet, DATA EAST business reply card

R.B.I. Baseball - in addition to the game it has the box(minus the opening flap), and the R.B.I. instruction booklet

GOLF Challenge Pebble Beach - has a complete box, instruction booklet, and Nintendo Power magazine booklet

Major League Baseball - has a complete box, MLB instruction booklet, and a sheet of the records I made playing this game

JEOPARDY - has a complete box,Nintendo Power booklet, Jeopardy instruction booklet, Game Tek poster

Othello - has a complete box, nothing else except the game

The Chessmaster - has a complete box, The Chessmaster Registration card, HI TECH Expressions poster, instruction booklet, Nintendo Power booklet

BIBLE Adventures - has a complete box, nothing else except the game

PLMK - (1)what you're interested in - (2)what you have in baseball gu and auto's you'd be willing to trade - (3)how many gu and/or auto's you'd trade for each that interest you --- Also, please consider to add some gu and/or auto's to help cover shipping cost (it's going to cost more to mail games than cards). Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got your PM. I tried several times to reply to it, and for some reason it wouldn't let me. Nothing I typed showed up. So, in regards to your "?", I don't really know how many for all nine games. To send all nine, they'll probably be sent in a medium flat rate box (shipping cost, the last time I sent one, is $14.30). So, the shipping would take about three gu and/or auto's to help cover that. In regard to how many for the nine games, I have no idea as I don't know what you have available in baseball gu and/or auto's. In common ones it'll take more that those that are minor, semi-star, or star gu and/or auto's. Let me know what you have that you'd be willing to trade. Hopefully we can work out a trade. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Johnnyappleseed - Waiting on reply. PLMK. Thanks. Hope we'll be able to work out a trade. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump and pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've just replied to the PM. PLMK. Thanks. Looking forward to getting this finalized. Have a good day, Rodney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast