SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kidatheart-auctions's Items on eBay

Kind of New Member...Saint Paul MN

Slowing getting back into the hobby after almost 15 years away from it and have many questions. I checked in once a few years back on the board, but quickly got over whelmed by the amount of stuff out there. Also, had trouble getting used to Panini after years of Upper Deck and Topps. But I've came to terms that Panini is likely here for the long haul.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I'm a Dad of 3 young kids, run a small real estate business, love the Timberwolves and enjoy playing video games when time permits.

I collect....

Extra exquisite from 03-04 and 09-10 of HOF'ers or potential HOF'ers
    HOF auto's
    From Downtown inserts (just started)
    Court King Rookies

I also enjoy guessing on which guys might "pop" and buying up some of their mid-level cards. So far a losing idea, but makes following the NBA that much more fun.

I have an abundance of questions for card vets, but I'll save that for another post.

Look forward to trading and chatting!

Mike
    Hidden Content

*Looking for Unripped 07-08 Topps combos, Topps Treasury Mini Autos, Al Jefferson Ultimate RC and Exquiste RC.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Hey Mike to SCF and I will see what cards I may have for you in Basketball!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (12)
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Vancouver Canucks Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @@BackyardRink13 See davidsteinhauser's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Welcome to SCF. Enjoy!
    Hidden Content
    My up-to-date multi-sport trade/sale inventory + full wantlist can be found on Hidden Content , along with links to my Annual Hockey Pools, Group Breaks & more!