Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

3 Walgreens prime 8.99 boxes.

Bought these on Sunday just going to list the decent cards, got them for 7.99 with my Walgreens discount.
    Decent cards

Deshaun Watson Panini Rc

Ezekiel Elliott rookies and stars Rc

Myles Jack rookies and stars Rc

O.J.Howard Panini the rooks insert 234/399

Peyton Manning standing ovation red foil insert.

Saquon barkley score Rc

Auto’s Next.

Contenders draft UConn defensive tackle long name escapes me at the moment I will edit it in when I have the card in front of me.

2013 prestige nfl passport Geno Smith on card auto 6.

For 24 dollars and change I am not complaining. Thanks for the read Steve
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for posting the break. These are a pretty good buy if you open retail since they have a chance at the super high end pack in them. I've only seen 1 for football and 1 for baseball so I don't know how long the odds are but the packs are definitely not searched so that alone probably beats a lot of other retail places.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Thanks for posting the break. These are a pretty good buy if you open retail since they have a chance at the super high end pack in them. I've only seen 1 for football and 1 for baseball so I don't know how long the odds are but the packs are definitely not searched so that alone probably beats a lot of other retail places.

I tried 3 more looking for a high end pack nope, oh well got a few decent rookies but nothing as good as the first 3.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I'll have to check out Walgreens to see if they have any of these. I was in one last week but all they had were baseball packs (and the hobby pack is 2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition, yuck)
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal