Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Oh, and is there an end in sight? Well, the earth will eventually be swallowed up by the sun, so there is that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hard to believe that their last Stanley Cup was 26 years ago, meaning that nobody under 30 years of age (+ or -) has ever seen a parade on Se-Catherine street.....and we're talking about the HABS, one of the most prestigious sports team in America. We're on our way to catch the Maple Leafs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Hard to believe that their last Stanley Cup was 26 years ago, meaning that nobody under 30 years of age (+ or -) has ever seen a parade on Se-Catherine street.....and we're talking about the HABS, one of the most prestigious sports team in America. We're on our way to catch the Maple Leafs.

In America?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I love to watch again and again that famous game 5 from June 9th 1993
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ladies and gentlemen, the streak....is over!

Great win tonight. Now, build from this, make it two in a row and ensure that Primeau's NHL debut on Friday is as stress-free as possible.

Who knows, we might even be back in a divisional playoffs position by the weekend...
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

the good thing aboot ending a streak is that you get to start a new one straight away....

we should have a contest aboot this.

how many games will the habs lose in a row this time?

(sorry but as a leafs fan i am enjoying this too much)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

the good thing aboot ending a streak is that you get to start a new one straight away....

we should have a contest aboot this.

how many games will the habs lose in a row this time?

(sorry but as a leafs fan i am enjoying this too much)

I think your band of merry losers has enough problems of their own without worrying about what the Habs are doing.

Can't lose to Boston in the first round of the playoffs if you don't make the playoffs, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

If winning a single hockey game is cause for legitimate optimism, all I can say is Wow! lol

As a Bruin's fan, how could it not be enjoyable to see?

As a fan of hockey in general though, it isn't good for the game that the Habs have been so ordinary for so long. The top 6 are abysmal and have been for a long time. When was the last time the Hab's had a legitimate superstar forward, or 2 even. How can Carey Price even stay motivated after all this time with a team like this.

Hard to blame the players or the coach for a basic lack of talent.
    Bergevin is the constant and has to go.

Oh and who decided a rookie goalies first game should be against the high powered Avs???

Something is seriously wrong with this organization. Maybe it is the curse of Patrick Roy and they still think that a superstar goalie will solve everything.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple things:

1. To Hades with the Bruins forever. LOL
    2. When you've lost 8 straight, 1 win is a turning point. It's a building block, and you hope it grows from there.
    3. The Canadiens have not yet announced a starter for tomorrow's game. However, I seem to recall a young man from Anahim Lake whose first NHL game was against the high-powered Pittsburgh Penguins. He won that first game and things have turned out pretty well since.
    4. To Hades with the Bruins forever.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

I think your band of merry losers has enough problems of their own without worrying about what the Habs are doing.

Can't lose to Boston in the first round of the playoffs if you don't make the playoffs, right?

lol think i touched a nerve.

cant see either city planning a parade anytime soon.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast