Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

need help identifying these cards. (where they come from and what their value is....if any)

This tretiak card was printed in the ussr . limited edition 1 of 50000

American sports monthly.....both cards are numbered in the back

these are brett hull say no to drugs cards

no company listed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Take a look at the Brett Hull checklist on Trading Card Database: https://www.tradingcarddb.com/Person...tName=&sBrand= There are a bunch of card listed without images that might be what you are looking for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remember that some of those cards came out of a Magazine from the 1990s called Legends.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Looks like part of the slew of unlicensed cards that were produced and sold at card shows across North America by the fist fulll. A literal cash printing machine. There are some Lindros, Gretzky, and Daigle ones to add to this collection. Nostalgic... I am not sure about the Russian ones, but I think they are in the same лагерь

Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates
    Twitter: @therealdfg See dogfacedgremlin's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Those all bring back memories of local shows when I was younger.

The Tretiak is from the 1991 Soviet set printed by Fiodorov Press. It was supposed to feature all the Russian stars that were playing in the NHL at the time. I have the set (I think it's 11 cards) as well as a bunch of Fedorovs that were singles. They claim there were only 50,000 sets but I find that hard to believe because I see these at shows all the time in quarter and dime boxes.

Those American Sports cards are from the 1992-93 American Sports Monthly set. There are baseball and football ones of these too.

The Say No To Drugs cards are from 1990 and I think the set was called something like "Put Drugs On Ice" or something like that. Unlicensed promo stuff. Not sure who printed it.

The others are correct on the Legends one. It comes from Legends Sports Memorabilia Magazine. I think that was the winter Nov/Dec issue in 1991. They were on a 9 card page inserted in the magazine.

I have no idea what the orange/black striped ones are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

thanks